Seeking someone travelling from Dublin - Istanbul

Hello!

I am currently based in Istanbul and was hoping to connect with somebody travelling from Dublin to Istanbul in the coming weeks - looking get something brought over from home 😌

Thanks ⭐️

@leahoreilly11  Hi, I am from UK and have been here for the past 10 months. My daughters are coming here on 26th April to visit me, but they are flying out from Manchester to Istanbul (SAW airport), expected arrival time is around 6pm, If you can get your package to them (one lives in Manchester, and the other in Walsall) and be there to collect it, as long as it is not too heavy (one has a 20 months daughter and also they are bringing few items for me) and it is not an illegal item, I can ask them. They will come here at the end of July, with boyfriends.

@Cilcain

hey, thanks so much for getting back to me.. I just realised my response never posted to you so sorry about taking so long for a reply !! I have been trying to figure out a way to get it to Manchester but so far no luck.. I'll update you if anything changes but otherwise thanks so much for the offer !!

Leah :)