Greetings!

Hi!

My name is Eugene, and I'm planning to move to Pattaya for the next 2-3 years, seeking a healthy change of environment.  I've been an expat all over Europe, Russia, the Ukraine, and Japan.  Our new condo is in Wong Amat beach, Pattaya (technically Banglamung, I know...).  My wife and my 11-year old boy are looking forward to this new adventure!

My background:  computer engineer with 6 exits in the last 10 years.  High tech advisor and serial entrepreneur, specialized in high performance, scalable computing for AI/ML/NLP applications, genetic computing, and exploratory analysis of unstructured data.

Looking forward to connecting with others in the Wong Amat / Pattaya / Jomtien and Bangkok areas -- have a great week!

Hi!
My name is Eugene, and I'm planning to move to Pattaya for the next 2-3 years, seeking a healthy change of environment. I've been an expat all over Europe, Russia, the Ukraine, and Japan. Our new condo is in Wong Amat beach, Pattaya (technically Banglamung, I know...). My wife and my 11-year old boy are looking forward to this new adventure!

My background: computer engineer with 6 exits in the last 10 years. High tech advisor and serial entrepreneur, specialized in high performance, scalable computing for AI/ML/NLP applications, genetic computing, and exploratory analysis of unstructured data.

Looking forward to connecting with others in the Wong Amat / Pattaya / Jomtien and Bangkok areas -- have a great week!
-@pr3d4t0r

Wong Amat beach is actually located in Naklua,which is a part of Banglamung district together with Pattaya and Jomtien.