Menu
Expat.com

Ladies!!

Last activity 29 December 2014 by Priscilla

sanki

Heyy ladies, I'm new here too! would love to have a get together!smile.png)

alyy

well em new too in riyadh smile.png

heatherlouise

hi lady`s me too coming out soon to work, would love to join you all as will be in great need of friends,as i am leaving behind in england my hubby and children x

Musab87

Hi guys can man join too ?

Alliecat
Musab87 wrote:

Hi guys can man join too ?

You're Saudi.  You know better than to suggest this dumbom.gif

Musab87

looool i saw your comments everywhere in this form, you seems free all the time ahaha

Alliecat
Musab87 wrote:

looool i saw your comments everywhere in this form, you seems free all the time ahaha

It's 3 years worth of comments!  Now what's your excuse? lol.png

pipistrel

Hi - where are you moving to?

blurry

let me join u too

amaanbuhari

are u coming more 1 time call me

Musab87
habibti_maganda wrote:

Hello Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile.png HAve nice  day!!!

Sexy !! wink.png

Alliecat
Musab87 wrote:
habibti_maganda wrote:

Sexy !! wink.png

leghump.gif

Musab87
Alliecat wrote:
Musab87 wrote:
habibti_maganda wrote:

Sexy !! wink.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/ … eghump.gif

LoL

HEBA M

Count me in ladies wink.png

kalachuchi

Likewise...smile.png

pinay_mataba

ANy Ladies down to meet tomorrow?

kalachuchi

If you have event next weekend, count me I'd love to be around.
(sports activity? cooking and dance lessons?)

Alaa_2013

Hi ladies,
would like to meet all of you  please count me in and PM me for any meet up.

Alliecat

Okay, somebody just HAS to step up and make the plan.  Make it something SIMPLE just to get it going.  How about coffee on the ladies floor at Kingdom Mall?  Somebody just set a day and time and whoever shows up, shows up. 

I've seen it time and time again, everybody saying they want to go but nobody taking the initiative (I would except I'm out of country at the moment--I *have* in the past taken the initiative and had gatherings at my apt.).  Or somebody setting a time and date and then trying to please the people who can't make it and so NOTHING happens!

JUST DO IT!!!!

Also, a tip: you need a way to identify each other.  Once a bunch of us met at a Turkish embassy event, and our form of identification was to all wear a flower lol  It was GREAT fun (esp. considering that they were selling roses at the event and so many people were carrying flowers LOL).

Just Jay

I'm a new member and new to Riyadh as well. I would appreciate it if you could add me on your coffee invite list. I sincerely hope that you have a wonderful vacation filled with joy and FUN!!! Thank you in advance.wink.png

Just Jay

fazsal

Great Idea. Thumps Up......

unfixed

Can i join? Too much stress kills me here

Murad Da

Hi Sarar hope you like the place and get used to it

fayeheaven

Hello girls! I've been here 9 months and I just found about this site recently. My friends and I would love to meet new people here. If I stay home for the next two months without meeting anyone new I think I'd be needing a shrink (summer staycation sucks)

Jessy123

Sure I love to meet you all but if u accept men .

Jessy123

Please help me too

Alliecat
Jessy123 wrote:

Sure I love to meet you all but if u accept men .

Are you a guy?

Jessy123

yes Iam

Alliecat
Jessy123 wrote:

yes Iam

If you're male, you need to change your avatar to a MALE one.  You also need to get off a thread that is clearly  directed to the LADIES!

Jessy123

Sure.

Alliecat
Jessy123 wrote:

Sure.

Well done! cheers.png

(now get out of this thread lol)

Guest6652

To my dear allie......please always remember that women cannot live without men....so please stop bullying us! Lol....

Alliecat
benchmarkzenith wrote:

To my dear allie......please always remember that women cannot live without men....so please stop bullying us! Lol....

I would say it's the other way around!

inassy

Almost two years back I joined this forum hoping to meet other expats here in riyadh. Still couldn't get such pleasure from this forum. Any idea how could I start doing so??

TheLegendLeads
Alliecat wrote:
benchmarkzenith wrote:

I would say it's the other way around!

I guess Alliecat is right. Otherwise, what are you doing in a thread named "Ladies!!"?

...Oh and me too big_smile.png

TheLegendLeads
inassy wrote:

Almost two years back I joined this forum hoping to meet other expats here in riyadh. Still couldn't get such pleasure from this forum. Any idea how could I start doing so??

Depends on *your* perspectve how do you define 'pleasure'. I've been on EB since 2010 and some people even older than me (e.g, Alliecat since 2009). Obviously there are bondage reasons behind.

Alliecat
inassy wrote:

THE MAGIC SOLUTION

Hitch

Allie I wonder why you are always harsh !!?

Umm roll.png

Guest6652
Hitch wrote:

Umm roll.png

cheers.png

Alliecat
Hitch wrote:

Umm roll.png

And WHEN have I ever been 'harsh' to you, Hitch? roll.png  So how can you say always?

Closed

Articles to help you in your expat project in Riyadh

• Study in Riyadh
    Study in Riyadh

Saudi Arabia may not be one of the most well-known educational destinations. In fact, a lot of Saudi nationals do ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Buying property in Riyadh
    Buying property in Riyadh

Even though Saudi Arabia has experienced significant changes in the past years, the local real estate market ...

• Compounds in Riyadh
    Compounds in Riyadh

Here is a listing of many (not all) of the compounds in Riyadh along with contact information.

• Things to do in Riyadh alone or with your crowd
    Things to do in Riyadh alone or with your crowd

Riyadh is one of the biggest and most beautiful cities in Saudi Arabia, with quite a bit to offer to expats in ...

• Getting a driver's license in Riyadh
    Getting a driver's license in Riyadh

As mentioned earlier, the purpose of writing the article is to inform expats who arrive in Saudi Arabia, ...

• Developing your social circle in Riyadh
    Developing your social circle in Riyadh

Moving to a new city is never easy, especially if you have chosen to leave your friends and family. Then comes the ...

• Discover Riyadh
    Discover Riyadh

Riyadh is considered the most beautiful city in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for many reasons, including the ...

All of Riyadh's guide articles