Menu
Expat.com

Ladies!!

Last activity 29 December 2014 by Priscilla

timothy80

lol.png

IronLady06

Hi Hadeel,
How funny is that! I got excited too and wanted to jump in till I read your post. I guess it is never too late to meet new friends in this thread. Inbox me if you would like.

Alliecat
IronLady06 wrote:

Hi Hadeel,
How funny is that! I got excited too and wanted to jump in till I read your post. I guess it is never too late to meet new friends in this thread. Inbox me if you would like.

This thread STARTED two years ago but it's ongoing.  If you go to the prior page, you'll see where recently a bunch of ladies made plans to meet up.

Perhaps one of you two would like to suggest something.  It can be as simple as coffee at Kingdom!

Hadeel.you

Hiiii yea how funny was that lol and how awesome to receive form u ladies messages on a 2 years old topic !
Well I'm bored as hell and new to both the website and Riyadh big_smile.png
I'm Down to whatever u girls want to do smile.png

HalaAlFityan

hey hun

sevo111

we are all bored here either men or women, and I think we should look for something interresting,we are not using this forum properly I think, why cant we share our knowlagrs and experiences in life and career, books we have read, our experience in raising our children, and even our mistakes in life, our communities, and childhood
gloria.png

a7h5aq

I think you Couples can meet up during these Eid Holidays, I don't think there is any problem with that wink.png Have Happy Eid Vacation if you have one! And for Singles (including me) I might end up watching movies (At home) and eating with friends during Eid Vacation big_smile.png
Advance Eid Wishes! May Allah bless you all with best of the best! smile.png

hmh287

Dear All,

Fourth Bowling Get Together is on.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=312766

sevo111

top.png

ramibbb

yep

that would be great smile.png

Sunitek21

Hey why don't we meet up someday.  I have been here for the last 3 months.  With my family, my hubby my daughter.

In box me if u like

Guestposter123

goof luck to the ladies and babies,, oh my god babies could be so annoying sometimes hehehehe

TheLegendLeads
najialharbi wrote:

goof luck to the ladies and babies,, oh my god babies could be so annoying sometimes hehehehe

"Goof" luck? blink.gif

hinnam

hiiii ladies,
I'm new in the forum : are you still there??
Sophia

anisa12345

hi can anyone help me? I am a young girl who would like to study in Saudi but I have no one to stay with me? would u know if its ok if I get dropped off by my mahram and then he leaves me there in the womens dormitory and he goes back home? is this allowed? if not do I have any other options?
thank you

Trapezius
anisa12345 wrote:

hi can anyone help me? I am a young girl who would like to study in Saudi but I have no one to stay with me? would u know if its ok if I get dropped off by my mahram and then he leaves me there in the womens dormitory and he goes back home? is this allowed? if not do I have any other options?
thank you

I am not sure that any universities in this country have female dormitories.  Females in this country are kept secluded and 'protected' (by force).  Female dormitories is a whole new alien concept which would have severe implications with regards to safety, chastity, etc, and the country is not at stage to open that Pandora's box, similar to women driving.  If I am wrong and there are unis with female dorms, hope someone will correct me.

What do you even want to study?  Very few students come from abroad as foreign students to study at unis in this country, and they are ALL male, and most come to study Islam.  So even if female dorms exist, this is not doable and has not been done.

The only exception to what I have said above is KAUST (King Abdullah University of Science and Technology).  That is the king's own university, and is not subject to the restrictive laws regarding women.  Women do not have to wear an abaya there or even cover their hair, there is free mixing of the sexes and coeducation, and women drive inside the campus.  It is basically an enclave of freedom beyond the reach of the religious authorities, and so unofficially, not a part of the country.  But that's only a graduate school offering master's and PhDs, and only in applied sciences and technology.  You can come and study there if it is relevant to your field of prior study, if any.  But any other university, forget about it.

monicaloca

What do you mean that you will study here in Saudi Arabia and no place to stay on?
Coz just to give you somebackground here this placeis not an open country.

londonwifey

Hi ladies
Im ready to meet up for a coffee ladies please PM or reply on this forum.
Perhaps sunday coming if anyone wants to meet..kingdom ladies floor mall. ?

as00m

hello everyone,
I'm ready to meet up for a coffee ladies too..

sihem28

Hello everyone,

Here is the new post for the meeting on this Sunday at Mamlaka mall

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 95#1672547

londonwifey

Yeh cant wait to meet you guys!  smile.png

l3g3nd

there is a party in the US embassy on Feb. any one wants to come please call me 0537768318 . the tickets are limited

akhan013

hey i am new in riyadh.. looking for some friends sad.png

l3g3nd

Hi there i think all of us here as  friends .

hasham11

When is this party and what are the ticket costs like?

omar2007

if you need some one who could asist you to find out about saudi arabia i could help you in that since i was borne here and also i would like to knew wher you living right now

Mmoneim

Hello ,, i heard somebody here talking about assistance in Riyadh smile.png  how nice and very nice also that ladies started ti meet
I m very new to both the forum and riyadh, came since 3 weeks, bored to death with my little girl sosad.png  plz tell me how can i live and entertain my daughter (1yr,8 months) no car , husband has 2 work shiftsday and night

Trapezius

Do activities with your little girl.  There is so much you can do, you can get ideas from the Internet or from books.

Painting, drawing, coloring
Baking
Sports, exercise, gymnastics
Music
Educational toys
Learning shapes, colors, alphabet, etc
Children's games to develop their senses, imagination, etc

Search on google for "activities for toddlers" and you will see you will get millions of results.  Remember, their brain is going through the fastest development period now, so take advantage of that!

mohandasneh

smile.png Hello friends..m still new to this site..

lustsalt

hello CTC
M/38/Jeddah

lustsalt@gmail.com

Thanks,

basty

ok let set a date

Dam16

Did anyone knows where is exit 17 sulay?

rina89

nice! where do you live??

azam707

big_smile.png

sardar80

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

sardar80

Hello rina.... Nice to hear that someone from Korean here in Saudi Arabia. I been in South and spent 3 years of my life there... i really wanna hv a korean friend.

balguna

[Moderated: off topic]

zaemhandsom

live in riyadh
r u married  or single ?

Guestposter123

Any one here for me to be a good friend....

SonyaAlHallaj

me me me .new here as well and luuuuuuuve to meet up and get to know new people..can't wait

Closed

Articles to help you in your expat project in Riyadh

• Study in Riyadh
    Study in Riyadh

Saudi Arabia may not be one of the most well-known educational destinations. In fact, a lot of Saudi nationals do ...

• Working in Riyadh
    Working in Riyadh

As the capital city of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh is one of the biggest urban communities in the country and is home to ...

• Buying property in Riyadh
    Buying property in Riyadh

Even though Saudi Arabia has experienced significant changes in the past years, the local real estate market ...

• Compounds in Riyadh
    Compounds in Riyadh

Here is a listing of many (not all) of the compounds in Riyadh along with contact information.

• Things to do in Riyadh alone or with your crowd
    Things to do in Riyadh alone or with your crowd

Riyadh is one of the biggest and most beautiful cities in Saudi Arabia, with quite a bit to offer to expats in ...

• Getting a driver's license in Riyadh
    Getting a driver's license in Riyadh

As mentioned earlier, the purpose of writing the article is to inform expats who arrive in Saudi Arabia, ...

• Developing your social circle in Riyadh
    Developing your social circle in Riyadh

Moving to a new city is never easy, especially if you have chosen to leave your friends and family. Then comes the ...

• Discover Riyadh
    Discover Riyadh

Riyadh is considered the most beautiful city in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for many reasons, including the ...

All of Riyadh's guide articles