Domestic Worker Transfer

Dear Expats, My friend has worked as a housemaid in Bahrain for 2 years and her visa has been renewed for another 2 years by her employers recently.

Can she give the mandatory one-month resignation notice and transfer to another job if a new employer wants to sponsor her (As an Indoor Sales Person)?

What is the step-by-step procedure?

@MOHAMED2903 This may be a tricky situation. It totally depends on the employer if he would want to release her without any hassle.

In a normal scenario, any employee who has a valid contract can put down their resignation and serve the one month notice and then can move to a new employer.

You can have this checked with LMRA.

She doesn't fall under the normal work permit rules as it is a domestic visa.  She needs consent from her employers.

Hi, can a person who has been to Bahrain on work permit before, arrive on domestic work visa ?

Yes.  And every case is treated on it's own merits.

Thanks 👍

How much time does a domestic work visa for driver take in processing? It has been a month since we have applied but the visa is still in process in immigration?

For some cases and nationalities, it takes a long time.

Hi

I have been asking questions here regarding domestic work visa, we have applied since more than 1 month, the website shows " inprogress immigration" , how can we check from lmra? We have tried multiple times but they've said that its in immigration so can't check from there.

Also i need to ask, if a person has been to Bahrain on Work visa before and returned to his country within2 months and his employer cancels his visa. If he applies for visit visa after a year, is it possible to get the visa or there is chance of rejection?

You have been asking questions and I have been consistently replying.  You just don't seem to listen.  To make it very clear:

1) You CANNOT check from LMRA AT ALL - this is with NPRA i.e. immigration

2) No one can tell you how long it will take.  For some nationalities and individuals, it can take months.  So just wait

3) The sponsor can go to NPRA and follow up.  But even then, there is no guarantee that they will tell you anything

On the second thing, if work visa was cancelled properly and no absconding case, yes you can get visit visa.  Also, any visa can be rejected for any reason.  It is up to immigration.  So no one can give you a guarantee.

Thankyou for a detailed answer sir. My intention was not to annoy anyone. Actually you are unaware of my case and I'm unable to explain due to some personal reasons. Now i have a clear picture that this visa can take months.

Thank you

Hello how much time house maid status change to baby sitting.... Plz replay

Your question is not clear