Need immediate help

So we have been stuck in Paris for over 7 months, Britain won't let me bring my BRITISH daughter back into the country, we are in a nightmare Airbnb more l8ke a crack den than an apartment but just before moving into this bait and switch location we got to stay one night at a beautiful hotel and rooms for the disabled I use there shower for the disabled and then I leaned forward and the chair collapsed.

I needed 3 people to get me up, got me into bed and then asked if I wanted tge hospital or doctor to come to me, I said doctor because with the cancer the hospital is to risky, doctor comes and thinks I have broken ribs and hip, I should not move and get an ambulance, he didn't understand and ordered one, each of these services charging us.

I am in terrible pain but can't afford anything, the hotel should cover the costs so I need a lawyer to call and let them know it's not acceptable.

so can anyone recommend a lawyer?

Please someone hemp us, I can't take much more of this

Hello Scout1070,

It is very unfortunate !

Sorry to hear about that. What is your nationality please ? There are usually some lawyers listed on the websites of embassies.

Regards

Bhavna