Cost of Fly Screens

Has anyone have any idea how much a flyscreen would cost for a Patio door 2m wide by 2.2m high?

Franks Blinds ..approx €130 but ours has the much stronger cat mesh fitted .. I think that was an extra €20  ..... If you have the frame you can simply replace the mesh

Prices I was quoted recently was between 30 and 80 euro depending on mesh count and company. Apparently if you want to keep all biting insects out the 20 20 fibre glass is best but is more expensive.

It will depend on what style you want. If mesh is built into a sliding door then it will be stronger than if you are able have a separate sliding mesh frame, also the latter is much cheaper. Pop down to your local village and see if there is a local Aluminium window/door maker, in Episkopi village we have at at least 4. Take the door to the workshop and it will be done in a few hours and cost very little, I think mine cost about €20 each. Good luck!

Thanks, Guys just what I needed.

@MacGeorge8035 there s a guy who drinks at the frog and haris bar...he has a place on the coast road left side going to Paphos  called Simon the Flyman may be worth giving him a shout ...easily recognised as there is a rake of scaffolding stacked next to his workshop...

Simon the Flyman Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/simon.flyman.5

@Toon he has unfortunately passed away...

My partner replaced ours himself just bought the mesh from Superhome Centre and the tool required and off he went ...made a good job of it too. Ps he doesn't recommend wire as if it gets a kink you can't get it out

I always do my own' mesh is a few € and no tool required other than a Stanley knife and flat screwdriver to push the rubber back into place.

@Armoukid

Yes I believe so his funeral was last week. However his partner is taking over the business.

Franks blinds does them them too