Work as physiotherapy

i want to work in bali as physiotherapy how can i get the job there help me

I would say that it is almost impossible to do that. Firstly, Indonesia already has physiotherapists and their policy is not to allow foreigners to take jobs that locals can do. Secondly, if you don't speak the local language then that's going to be a problem. And thirdly, everyone dreams to go live and work in Bali so that also highly reduces the chances of you getting a job there.

Basically, if you are serious to try then just write to the hospitals and other organisations there and see what they say. I believe it would be difficult to get a working permit and therefore a kitas to live in Indonesia but you never know until you try.

i want to work in bali as physiotherapy how can i get the job there help me
-@mohit sinha

There's a better than average chance nobody can help you.

The rule is: if a local can do any given job, then foreigners aren't allowed to do it. However, rules here aren't always bothered with so lots of people get visas for things they should not have them for.

On the logical rather than the legal, local hospitals appear to charge between Rp.100,000 and 400,000 for a session, so earning enough to live on will take away any possible free time you would have to enjoy yourself.

If you opt for working illegally - just don't unless you like prison food and deportation.

A nice, but ill thought out, dream