Pattaya: booking a van/transportation from BKK to Wong Amat

Howdy!

What's the best option for booking a van (3 persons + luggage) from BKK to Wong Amat/Naklua?  I realized that Royal Cliff always took care of this step so I have no idea what's the best way to do it myself now that we're 100% on our own.

Looking for a van for three, no sharing with other parties.  Payment in cash or card, whatever works.  Would prefer to book ahead of time rather than on arrival unless that's the best practice (it is in some airports/cities, like Budapest).

Thanks in advance and cheers!

Howdy!
What's the best option for booking a van (3 persons + luggage) from BKK to Wong Amat/Naklua? I realized that Royal Cliff always took care of this step so I have no idea what's the best way to do it myself now that we're 100% on our own.

Looking for a van for three, no sharing with other parties. Payment in cash or card, whatever works. Would prefer to book ahead of time rather than on arrival unless that's the best practice (it is in some airports/cities, like Budapest).

Thanks in advance and cheers!
-@pr3d4t0r

I would just use Bolt (the app) and book an XL from BKK to Naklua. It costs about ฿1900. You can't book in advance,but they will show up in minutes.

@Leeds forever!  - Coolio, makes sense.  I didn't know Bolt supports inter-city/long haul rides.  Great recommendation!  Have an awesome day.

@Leeds forever! - Cool, will do that then; makes sense.  I didn't know it'd take a long haul hire like that.  Have an awesome day!

@Leeds forever! - Cool, will do that then; makes sense. I didn't know it'd take a long haul hire like that. Have an awesome day!
-@pr3d4t0r

I dont consider BKK to Pattaya a long haul. Loads of people are travelling back and forth every day in every type of vehicle. I dont know if you already have Bolt installed in your phone, otherwise just download it from for example Google Play Store. You register with your thai phone number and Bolt will send a verification SMS with an OTP. Thats all.

@Leeds forever! - Yeah, I have Bolt installed; set it up when I was there in March/April, used it quite a bit.  Love the service.  Will just use that, never uninstalled it from the iPhone 😊

Have a fantastic weekend!