DOH license re-registration

How many days will it take for the re-registration of DOH license? My new facility applied for registration on June 13 yet until now, still under process.

@Amec52000 Hi i have same problem. I have been waiting for a month

@Nurseau06 hi! Mine was completed aleady on June 19. I emailed the  hplicensing@doh.gov.ae for follow-up, good thing they took action within a day. Just send them an email and check your TAMM application for progress. Hope this helps.

i emailed them but no reply. thanks!

Hi! I am experiencing same situation,can someone please guide me what to do? Thank you

Check your TAMM application if your new facility already uploaded the necessary documents. Then once it is in progress, DOH will send you an email of your reference #, send an email to hplicensing@doh.gov.ae stating the ref. # and the status of your license and when was it processed.

I passed the haad exam last November 16. And I was required to upload an Official nomination letter (offer letter) from a hiring facility through the application on TAMM portal within 90 days, otherwise the application will expire and be auto-cancelled. I just want to know what will happen if it expired? I still don't have an employer yet.

@anakarinaegashira

hi

i have got the same mail.

did u find out how to get this nomination letter?

regards

Either find an employer that would upload an official nomination letter while youre still in your country, or if you want, just apply for a tourist visa, fly to uae then look for an employer there.