Am I allow to stay in Romania to work?

I Am Bashira from Ghana, I just got Romanian government scholarship to come over and study and I want to know whether after graduation Am I allow to stay in Romania to work without going back to Ghana. Thanks.

Not automatically.  You will need to find an employer willing and able to hire you, just as any other non-EU national does, and they will have to obtain a work visa for you.  That virtually always means that you will return to your home country as the process (if successful) takes some time.

Romaniac

Hello karimbashira7,

Welcome to Expat.com

Kindly note that I have taken the initiative to create a new thread on the Romania forum to enhance the visibility of your query and help you in your search.

Now, may I inquire about the date you are expected to resume school?

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello,

I am looking for a job in Romania. I have 8 years experience of food and beverage service.

Hello,
I am looking for a job in Romania. I have 8 years experience of food and beverage service.
-@Md.Mynul Islam Imran

Its highly unlikely you'll find a job.  You'll need to speak Romanian at least to have any chance.

@karimbashira7 hellow did you relocate to Romania yet? I have an interest of relocating to and would like your enlightenment about the whole process.