msg apper while my company renewing my iqama

My profession is same in iqama visa and SCE

but sill my this msg coming

Dear Friend
msg apper while my company renewing my iqama
My profession is same in iqama visa and SCE
but sill my this msg coming
-@syeda2013

I also recieve same msg from jawazat in July.

My iqama also pending to renew kindly tell me this problem, how solve it, I don't have any idea about this, if you know any information kindly reply me 

@javeedbaig

Dear

Today I visited my company as per the issue is the name of the company changed so they advise me u need to update the digital iqama in SCE electronic services  it will 10 min to do then pay the 100 SR bill then inform the company they will renew the iqama,

If u don't have digital iqama them request to company to provide soft copy of latest iqama

Thank

Ok that's great

Dear Was the issue resolved by updating Jawazat in SEC website

I have upgraded my membership from technician to Engineer in SCE.But while  renewing Iqama by company it can not e renewed as message appear occupation does not match as Occupation provided by SCE. Company advised me to update jawazzat , generating invoice and pay 100 SAR fees. which is done

Can Someone tell if it will resolve the problem  and Company able to renew my Iqama

Thanks

@syeda2013

I received the same message so here is what i did.

1.Login to Saudi Council Engineers Website.

2.Under Electronic Services go to Update Jawazat

3.Click on the Add new Request button (If the option doesn't appear call or visit SCE branch and make a request)

4.Pay 100 SAR via SADAD Payment and it will be updated within 1 hour

@javeedbaig

In SCE profile, update Jawazat. Pay SAR 100

Iqama will get renewed

@javeedbaig

In your Saudi council profile, update Jawazat and pay SAR 100..

Get your iqama renewed

1f600.svg thanks to all.       

Successfully Renewed Iqama After Jawazat Update - Important Information for Expats!

Hey everyone,

I recently faced an issue with my Iqama renewal after a local transfer, and I wanted to share my experience to help others who might encounter the same situation.

my new employer had trouble renewing my Iqama. The error message in Arabic mentioned, "Profession corresponds to the registered profession Saudi Council of Engineers."

Upon checking my profile on the Saudi Council website, I noticed my old employer's name was still visible.

After updating my Jawazat information through the eService of the Saudi Council website and paying the required 100 SAR,  Iqama got renewed.

Here's what worked for me:

Update Jawazat Information: Ensure you've correctly updated your information on the Saudi Council website using the eService.

Payment Confirmation: Double-check that the 100 SAR payment has been successfully processed.

Old Employer Information: If your previous employer's details are still visible, contact the Saudi Council to update and synchronize your records with your current employment information.

By following these steps, I was able to resolve the issue and successfully renew my Iqama.

Hope this helps, and good luck to everyone navigating the renewal process! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

@syeda2013

my profession was since begining as computer trainer later LAST year when i upload documents to SCE they changed to Computer Technician . now this year my company tried to renew iqama they are getting error as the profession not match with SCE . please can you advice should i need to visit SCE please advice my iqama is going to expire soon.

Please any one can advice me

my profession was since begining as computer trainer later LAST year when i upload documents to SCE they changed to Computer Technician . now this year my company tried to renew iqama they are getting error as the profession not match with SCE . please can you advice should i need to visit SCE please advice my iqama is going to expire soon. please guide

Thank you everyone

@Bashir Shah

there is no add request showing if i click on update jawa at

please advice

@makayub2

Please any one can advice me

my profession was since begining as computer trainer later LAST year when i upload documents to SCE they changed to Computer Technician . now this year my company tried to renew iqama they are getting error as the profession not match with SCE . please can you advice should i need to visit SCE please advice my iqama is going to expire soon. please guide

Thank you everyone

@makayub2 did you able to solve the problem?

Hello

How are you

@Abdela Adem Alhamduillah I am doing good

@Naeem Abbas19

Thank you so much. Really helped

@Naeem Abbas19

Thank you so much dear. It really helped in my case. JazakAllah Khairan

any one can advice regarding after i received SCE message your qualification verified, you can print the certificate, i did logged in visible qankeen had green tik, the jawazath still red cross, the proffession still exist same i get some guidance through youtupe for update passport new iqama, i did request same, i received message from SCE the changed made successfully, then i went checked the qankeen got red cross, since more then weeks, how to resolve this pls advise.