Applying work permit through an agency

Hi,

Would like to know I'm trying apply through The cross country immigration (TCCI, Dubai)

Their work permit processing time 4 to 8 months,

Is it true and I shall apply through them their service charges 7500 dhms

@Mohammed shameem don't approach agent as they are not authorised. You should apply yourself if you get any offer from Norwegian company. Work permits fees in Norway is 6300 NOK 3000 AED approximately

@Ankit pithava

They're very confident to say they'll tie up with associate lawyer to appeal and fight to get work permit to contact employer call for offering interview to offer job

How can I directly get a job, please give me right information

They are lier and frod don't believe them if you need job try through Finn.no and find positions that suitable for your education and experience there is no other way to come to Norway. I am living here since 3 years

@Ankit pithava

How you travelled to Norway

Link under review I'm getting your points

Please guide me to get a job

@Ankit pithava

How did you say they're lier?

I asked their company running past 9 years

Could you guide me to get a job there please

@Ankit pithava
How did you say they're lier?
I asked their company running past 9 years

Could you guide me to get a job there please
-@Mohammed shameem

Agents will say anything for money.

@Ankit pithava

You did went through finn?

Guide me to ease my way

@Mohammed shameem

Those agency are commonly known to be scummy. I know one person who got a "job offer" from those agencies, and it turned out the job offer was fake, and the person was banned for 5 years.

What is your education background and work experiences? You can try to find a job as you'd any other job in Norway.

@Mohammed shameem

do they claim to provide a job? That seems like a steep price just for some advice, and they even have a disclaimer that they cannot guarantee a visa as it is ultimately the decision of the immigrating authority of the destination country.

note also that times are difficult in Norway now, so there are many people who already have the right to work here that have lost their jobs. How does this agency claim to make you competitive as a job-seeker against people who don't need a work visa and are already living in Norway?

@ECS

You're in Norway?

The TCCI, Dubai immigration consultancy having 9 years of experience nothing reviewed wrongly.

They have associate lawyer in Norway to appeal and get the rights in federal court to get work permit visa

They are showing demand letter

How can you say they're lier or scummy?

@Mohammed shameem Well she (@ECS) didn't say they are liar or scummy !

She is pointing out some facts that they say they can not guarantee a visa/work etc.

I think you must be referring to another post : @Rodyzb

@Bhavna here they're asking 4-8 months for processing work permit visa, only find employer will take time due to documents can passed through will take much time

Let's hear from other members.

However, please note that I have created a new thread on the Norway forum from your posts and responses you've been given so as not to  deviate Ankit's initial thread.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi,

You don't say what kind of job you are wanting but the rules from the UDI are are generally that you can't enter Norway without a job offer and a permit, however:

This is with the exception that you a citizen of an EU county.

Or you can enter Norway as a job seeker from other countries, if you are a citizen UAE is one of these but you do need to apply for a permit and show you have enough of your own money 148 278 NOK for six months to support your stay. You have to also qualify as a skilled worker and you cannot work in an unskilled job whilst waiting to find a job in your field.

Whether you use an agency or not is your business, they may be able to help you through the process but they can't find a job for you.

Udi.no/want-to-apply/ is a good place to see if you meet the requirements without spending and money.

@Jomax13

Hi,

Thanks for your concern and response

My profile carrying 17+ years of experience in the warehouse department as a Client Service Representative from various countries I worked like Oman,Qatar and KSA but I couldn't complete my degree which is pending with distance education recently.

The cross country immigration, Dubai has sent a demand letter and there is a offer seems to be offered by an employer once they found based on my field of job then they'll have a zoom meeting with provide free food, accommodation, transportation, insurance and overtime as per EU policy which is comprise work permit visa associate with their lawyer will guide through service charges 7500dhms Dubai, they're running 9 years this company they said

Hi,

That EU policy you mention with free food, transport and accommodation doesn't exist, even for asylum seekers who must move due to persecution. There is a lot of support given but it doesn't sound like you'd fit that category.

You'd only get all of that if you were in prison! 

They do seem to be able to arrange visas for people who have all the requirements, but most employers will do that or it's pretty easy to do yourself.

I'd recommend learning the language as that would open up way more doors for you, employment here is pretty tough at the moment. We are seeing 20xs more people applying for each job where I work right now and a good number are highly qualified Norwegian people.

It's also worth remembering that Norway is not a member of the EU, although it has adopted many of the policies.

as for the agency, I never said they were liars, as Bhavna points out. I think these are just important questions to ask/consider before handing over a lot of money to a company that on its own website does state that the final decision always rests with the country's immigration authority.