Hello everyone

My name is Dean,

My profound passion lies in delving into the mesmerizing wonders of nature and embracing thrilling adventures that beckon. I find myself irresistibly drawn to embarking on transformative journeys that lead me to the most awe-inspiring destinations this world has to offer. From the tranquil expanse of the Faroe Islands to the awe-inducing landscapes of Iceland, from the isolated yet captivating Aleutian Islands to the enchantment woven into the very fabric of the Azores archipelago

Having spent two decades immersed in the dynamic world of corporate America, the time has come for me to cast aside the familiar and venture into the unknown. With an unquenchable thirst for exploration

So, with a heart fueled by years of anticipation and a spirit unburdened by routine, I set forth on this expedition—a voyage of self-discovery and immersion into the resplendent beauty of Iceland. This is my ode to embracing the extraordinary, to pursuing what sets my soul ablaze, and to finally savoring the symphony of nature's marvels that has long echoed in my dreams.