US Citizen buying property in Tanger Morocco

I am in the Marriage process in Morocco and I am also looking to purchase a home in Tanger. Is there a lender or real estate agent that speaks english and also a mortgage lender as I dont know how the process with mortgages works in Morocco. I also use Mubawab.ma and noone responds to me. I think I may rent for about 6-12 months while I learn more about the process of purchasing but even finding an apartment is difficult. Can anyone help me with this.

@christianaxios

*** call this guy. He is very helpful.

Moderated by Bhavna 10 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@sanaa1001 hello,

We don't recommend members posting contact details on the forum, specially without providing any info on the person...

@Christianaxios, feel free to contact the professionals listed in the Real estate in Tangier section of the business directory till members provide some feedback.

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna

How would I help him if I don't give him the number of the broker who helped me. This is professional enough for professionals people. Every agency have their own brokers unless the agency you have recommended to him pays some interest to you.

I don't need to be in this website if you call people unprofessional. This website should be helping people to get informations not to have a financial interest.

Many Thanks,

SD.

@christianaxios

I have tried to help you, but this website it consecrate more on making money rather then really helping you.

@sanaa1001 You should

1) tell him whose number you are sharing, what this person offers as service (broker, service provider, lawyer etc). Only posting call this guy, he is helpful is actually not reasonable.

2) Contact details should be shared through private message. To send a pm to a member, click on his photo, then click on send a message.

Everything is clearly explained in the Forum code of conduct to guide members before they post.

Regards

Bhavna