Menu
Expat.com

Spouse Medical

Last activity 09 October 2024 by ishackm

hisbani497

Hi,

I am sure related questions has been asked before but I want to share my exact scenario and seek help from expert and any one who has faced same situation

I am working in dubai and has recently received my emirates id now i want to bring my wife and 1 year old child here but problem is my wife has hepatitis b (treatment complete in home country and she also suffered TB way back then (also treatment completed) now i dont want to seek working visa, i only need dependent visa for her.

Now what are the chances that she might be denied entry . I want to rent house but obviously god forbidden if she denied i dont want to rent 1BHK.

Thanks for reading long query.

GuestPoster5118

@hisbani497

Brother bring her here on visit visa and after 1 month apply for sponsorship visa on ur name..She will be granted sponsorship visa ...so she can stay with u...need not worry..If she does medical at the time of sponsorship visa..she will be called to Muhasainah for just general question and they will again do sputum test but need not worry...she will get fit follow up conditional visa for 1 year ...my wife too got the same..

hisbani497

@vishranjeet Thank you so much. So basically you are saying I should bring her on visit visa and then apply for her sponsorship means i shouldn't apply for sponsorship directly.

GuestPoster5118

C actually I have no idea what if u apply for sponsorship visa directly ...but when I had visited al nahda medical centre that doctor said me this in clear words...that bring ur wife on visa and than...I did exactly the same and all things working as per plan...

hisbani497

@vishranjeet ok thanks for the information

ishackm

@hisbani497 Hi did you get dependent visa for your wife

Articles to help you in your expat project in Dubai

• Work permit for Dubai
    Work permit for Dubai

Modern, vibrant, and cosmopolitan, Dubai attracts millions of visitors annually, as well as expatriates. With its ...

• Visas for the United Arab Emirates
    Visas for the United Arab Emirates

The United Arab Emirates is one of the most popular destinations in the world. Over 16 million people visit it ...

• Sponsoring a relative in United Arab Emirates
    Sponsoring a relative in United Arab Emirates

Expatriates who have valid residency papers can apply for a visit visa for relatives or friends, but must fulfil ...

• Accommodation in Dubai
    Accommodation in Dubai

One of the first things you will need to settle when relocating to Dubai is accommodation. If you are relocating ...

• Finding a job in Dubai
    Finding a job in Dubai

Home to 9 million expats, the UAE is a very popular relocation destination. If you are employed by a company in ...

• Study in Dubai
    Study in Dubai

Are you looking forward to studying in the United Arab Emirates? Dubai is a perfect choice, and the article below ...

• Buying property in Dubai
    Buying property in Dubai

Dubai is like a drug; from the minute you step into the city as a tourist, the love affair starts. Within a short ...

• Relocating to the UAE
    Relocating to the UAE

Relocating to another country, especially to somewhere like the UAE, involves a lot of preparation. However, with ...

All of Dubai's guide articles