How to void my marrriage in nso

Hi, the father of my child didnt told me that he's already married. Before I learned that he already have family, we asked someone to provide us a marriage cert that we can show in Qatar because you can't live with each other in Qatar if you have no marriage certificate. Now our marriage is registered in NSO. Is there a possibility that I can void this marriage? How much would it cost and who is the best person to contact with.

Welcome to the forum.

A couple of sleeping pills and go to bed. Sounds like you only have yourself to blame. 12 questions in 3.

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

Excuse my ignorance please.

What is NSO?

Hi, the father of my child didnt told me that he's already married. Before I learned that he already have family, we asked someone to provide us a marriage cert that we can show in Qatar because you can't live with each other in Qatar if you have no marriage certificate. Now our marriage is registered in NSO. Is there a possibility that I can void this marriage? How much would it cost and who is the best person to contact with.      -@Ms pabz

Someone more than your "husband" have messed up, because how could he get marry and get marriage registered when he was married allready? Start with try to research that.

Perhaps the one who messed up have power to correct it to avoid lose face.

If nothing else help, bigamy is an annulment reason  :)

Not sure if you mean you have sence you skip that man. If it go to court for annulment, it will be proven he has made bigamy crime. I dont know if such crimes have a punnishment expire time.

If you cant afford attorning, there is a small chance PAO take your case.

If nothing else help, bigamy is an annulment reason  smile.pngNot sure if you mean you have sence you skip that man. If it go to court for annulment, it will be proven he has made bigamy crime. I dont know if such crimes have a punnishment expire time.        -@coach53

In Qatar? Are you sure about that?

See here. (Link)

Some do more research than others.

@mugteck

🤣You're the king of the one liners mugteck

Some do more research than others.        -@mugteck

Some do research

FIFY ;)

Hi, the father of my child didnt told me that he's already married. Before I learned that he already have family, we asked someone to provide us a marriage cert that we can show in Qatar because you can't live with each other in Qatar if you have no marriage certificate. Now our marriage is registered in NSO. Is there a possibility that I can void this marriage? How much would it cost and who is the best person to contact with.
    -@Ms pabz
    If nothing else help, bigamy is an annulment reason  smile.pngNot sure if you mean you have sence you skip that man. If it go to court for annulment, it will be proven he has made bigamy crime. I dont know if such crimes have a punnishment expire time.        -@coach53

In Qatar? Are you sure about that?
    -@Aidan in HCMC

I interpreted pabz text (NSO) as they had married in PHILS.

Hello everyone,

Please note that some off-topic posts have been put aside from this thread.

Regards

Bhavna

(1) You are a Filipino and your husband is from Qatar.

(2) You are Christian.

(3) Your husband is Islamic.

(4) He can have up to four wives.

(5) You maybe wife #2, #3 or #4.

Hi, the father of my child didnt told me that he's already married. Before I learned that he already have family, we asked someone to provide us a marriage cert that we can show in Qatar because you can't live with each other in Qatar if you have no marriage certificate. Now our marriage is registered in NSO. Is there a possibility that I can void this marriage? How much would it cost and who is the best person to contact with.        -@Ms pabz

This will give you some insight into what you'll be faced with in the event you are obligated to pursue this matter through the Qatari courts.

Link to full article, here

Link specific to "Family and divorce laws in Qatar", here.

snippets;

• "Wives in Qatar are subject to different standards of treatment than husbands."
  • Women must "...appeal to the courts to seek a divorce, while a husband can do so unilaterally and instantly."
  • "Legally, a wife is responsible for household matters and must obey her husband."

"If you are an expat, it is important to keep in mind that these are the laws of Qatar and everyone who lives in Qatar – not just Qatari citizens – must follow them."

Best of luck to you in this.

When you find you have the time, please let the forum know how everything works out for you.

(I strongly suggest that you explore the possibility of having this marriage annulled through the Philippine courts)

You could try asking your question on the Qatar Forum also and double your chances of getting good advise.