Menu
Expat.com

Exit malaysia

Last activity 02 October 2023 by mustaq7520

mustaq7520

Hi I want to know the how much fine have to pay for immigtion in malaysia to get exit pass

I enterd in aug month 2023 from thailand and got over stayed til now . . coz of agents job scam I got suffered here want to exit back to india .

need details for my exit from malaysia

Articles to help you in your expat project in Subang Jaya

• Expat death in Malaysia
    Expat death in Malaysia

The loss of a loved one is always a painful ordeal, but also often complicated for those left behind, especially ...

• Traveling to Malaysia
    Traveling to Malaysia

Malaysia is a popular commercial and holiday hub in Southeast Asia. The country attracts tourists and expatriates ...

• Finding work in Subang Jaya
    Finding work in Subang Jaya

Subang Jaya is located in the district of Petaling in the state of Selangor, 20 minutes from downtown Kuala ...

• Accommodation in Subang Jaya
    Accommodation in Subang Jaya

Formerly a district of Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya is one of the largest cities in the Klang Valley. It has seen ...

• Kuala Lumpur's neighbourhoods
    Kuala Lumpur's neighbourhoods

Kuala Lumpur is a real megalopolis, surrounded by suburbs and neighborhoods so different from each other that they ...

• Buying property in Kuala Lumpur
    Buying property in Kuala Lumpur

When you plan to move to another country or another city, your first concern is undoubtedly where you are going to ...

• The healthcare system in Malaysia
    The healthcare system in Malaysia

If you are moving to Malaysia alone or with your family, you will be happy to learn that this country has one of ...

• Getting around Kuala Lumpur
    Getting around Kuala Lumpur

One of the advantages of moving to Kuala Lumpur when settling in Malaysia is the quick access to many facilities ...

All of Subang Jaya's guide articles