Volunteering in Egypt and helping Orphans & Poor citizens

Check NGOs located in Al Zabalein area and Children's cancer hospital.

Information especially in Cairo.  Thanks. ..

you mean 57357 hospital for children have cancer

I will be coming to Cairo from the US in just two weeks and was hoping to bring toys and clothes donations to some Heliopolis orphanages... if you have any recommendations I will GLADLY receive them! I am struggling to find them.

Thanks!! And great idea!

SoulmateinCAI wrote:

I will be coming to Cairo from the US in just two weeks and was hoping to bring toys and clothes donations to some Heliopolis orphanages... if you have any recommendations I will GLADLY receive them! I am struggling to find them.

Thanks!! And great idea!

contact me please

You are very thoughtful ,thanks for being so human , if you are interested in refugees also i know a lot of Sudanese and African centers that would love and appreciate your help,plz inbox me if you are willing to.

Message sent.

You are very thoughtful ,thanks for being so human , if you are interested in refugees also i know a lot of Sudanese and African centers that would love and appreciate your help,plz inbox me if you are willing

Yes in cairo

Al Zabalein area and Children's cancer hospital are worth yours if you want be sure that you are targeting the most poors and needs in Egypt.

Make your thoughts public🤔

As a manager of Charity Ngo I would like to thank you all for your positive attitude towards our community,and if anyone need to know any information or directions to help in Cairo I would like to help,be well. :top:

Hello Everyone :)! Im planning on coming to Cairo from the US at the end of the month for about two weeks. I would love love to volunteer at an Orphanage, Hospital, Nursing home or even facilities for the Special needs population.

If anyone could help with recommendations I would be delighted.

Thank you in advance  :heart:

Check "57357 children hospital". They always welcome volunteers

Hello Everyone :) I'm in Cairo from the US until April 12th. I would love love to volunteer at an Orphanage, Hospital, Nursing home or even facilities for the Special needs population.

If anyone could help with recommendations I would be delighted.

Thank you in advance  ❤️❤️❤️❤️