Work as pharmacist in Brazil as a foreign pharmacist

My name is Adnan khan , I am from Pakistan, and recently living in Qatar , I am pharmacist, I want to move to Brazil . Any exam for foreign pharmacist in Brazil ?

Registration process of pharmacist in Brazil?

Please anyone guide me. I shall be very thankful.

Best regards

Adnan khan

Doctor of pharmacy

Yes, you have to...

http://www.crfsp.org.br/orienta%C3%A7%C … orios.html

It's a State by State License.   That is a license to sell packaged and compound sundries and drugs at the retail. 

As for Pharmaceutic companies, they will expect a diploma equvalency. 

Anvisa ( or equivalent to America's FDA )  actually oversees the paperwork from State Pharmacy Boards.   

@adnanpharmacist10427

I would contact ANVISA in the Brazilian state you wish to move to, or, try here: https://www.gov.br/anvisa/pt-br/canais_ … eletronico

And I imagine that the Portuguese language test for a medical professional is at the highest level for a passing score.

10/14/23 My name is Adnan khan , I am from Pakistan, and recently living in Qatar , I am pharmacist, I want to move to Brazil . Any exam for foreign pharmacist in Brazil ?Registration process of pharmacist in Brazil?Please anyone guide me. I shall be very thankful.Best regardsAdnan khanDoctor of pharmacy         -@adnanpharmacist10427

Good evening, Adnan.  There are significant barriers to your plan, and I honestly can't hold out much hope to you. 

Pharmacists in Brazil are registered  and licensed by the regional (state) councils of the Conselho Federal de Farmácia -- CFF (Federal Pharmacy Council).  SPRealestatebroker provided the contact information for the São Paulo Regional Council above.  You can contact the Federal Council with questions and find contact information on their regional councils here:

https://site.cff.org.br/

Your first barrier, as you'll see when you open the website, is that you're going to need to communicate with them in Portuguese.  You can send some initial communications using a web translator, but that won't be sufficient for long.  Command of Portuguese is a requirement to have any hope of developing a professional career in Brazil:  this is a monolingual Portuguese-speaking country.

Your second barrier will be obtaining an immigrant visa without having an employer to sponsor you.  Unless your contact with the CFF offers you some hope that I'm not aware of, this is practically impossible.  You can obtain further information on Brazilian visas from the Brazilian Embassy in Islamabad.

Your third barrier will be that to be licensed, you will probably have to have all of your degrees validated by a Brazilian public university.  This is a time-consuming and expensive process that requires the applicant to identify a Brazilian public university that offers a course/courses of study comparable to the one(s) s/he completed, and submit official course descriptions and transcripts of grades for all courses taken, translated into Portuguese, for evaluation by a validation panel.  The panel can require the applicant to submit additional documentation, and even take additional courses in Brazil if they determine that a required subject has not been covered adequately.

I'm sorry to be discouraging, but it would be unfair to tell you otherwise.