Happy Shopping!

Have discovered a wonderful shopping store based in Larnaca.

It's called Sof Interiors.

Shopped around (mainly online) for months in the attempt to purchase leather suites, and was beginning to lose the will to live as hardly any stores seemed to stock, or the ones that did, didn't have my choice of style.

Eventually this store had a whole range of styles and not only have I managed to purchase what I want, I've ordered 5 beds and mattresses, dining table and chairs (also to my specification) and outdoor garden furniture.

The sales guy Mike was so helpful without being overbearing and gave a fantastic discount and all will be delivered and assembled free of charge.

Highly recommend anyone seeking new furniture for their home to visit this shop.  If so, mention my name Cay if there's anything of interest to you.  This guy will take care of you.  In fact, viewing the dining tables I was unsure of the size and informed him I would need to return to my property to measure to be on the safe side and he offered to travel to my property so he could measure - how is that for helpfulness?

So wish I knew of this place months ago - would have prevented a lot of heartache, stress and time.

The store is also easy to find without travelling through city of Larnaca, and easy parking to boot!

Hope this post is of some use to potential house furnishing shoppers............

Well done lass

How wonderful I have been shopping for a while for dining furniture but I live in Pissouri and maybe they dont deliver this far

Sadly in ten years here I've always found you have to go thru this pain to find exactly what you want

@Jackie53

They might do Jackie, they're pretty accommodating.

Give them a call or if you want Mike's WhatsApp no. I can provide.....

@Toon

Yip, know the feeling.

It was exactly the same when I lived in UAE.

Unfortunately some countries need to kick start themselves into 2021!

@Jackie53

In fact I've just Googled Pissouri as never heard of it.  I reckon no problem to deliver to Limassol....

I will call them to check beforehand that they deliver to Pissouri ,thank you.

@Jackie53

Just spoken with Mike and happy days, they deliver all over Cyprus.  His WhatsApp no. is ***.  I can assure you that you'll find exactly what you want to your specification........

Moderated by Cheryl 10 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct