Need a job Asap

Hiya all,

I'm a newbie. Just joined two days ago.

I'm Italian born, lived in Italy for 20 years and moved to London and lived there for 25 years. I've moved to Antalya since a month ago and I'm looking for a job.

Any help, suggestions greatly appreciated.

@Fedy23

Hello and welcome !

please create your CV In the Job offers in Turkey section of the website for better exposure. Members can not really help you find a job but maybe they have some hints.

Also, feel free to read the articles under the Work in Turkey section of the Expat Guide. You'll find some useful links in each article.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Thank you for the reply and the info. I'll have a read of the mentioned article.

Hello, Fedy, and welcome to our city.Good luck with your new life in Antalya.As Bhavna said, you should consider submitting your CV to the related section of this portal, and you can also use Kariyer.net as another source to apply for the current opportunities.See youAlper

@Fedy23 I also lived in some countries, the UK being one of them. I never came to Turkey to work certainly not Antalya. I saved some money from working in Western Europe and live with my wife from that (which is fine). If you lived in London for 25 years, no savings or pensions you can cash in?

What job do you expect in Turkey? (also important what salary?)

Apologies Fedy, but I just assume you speak Italian and English, I do not know what type of jobs you have had, but the combination seems very good, you are not too old, so why not work in Italy or in the UK, why Turkey (Turkish wife?)

Hi Expats,

I'm looking for a job opportunity in Turkey preferably in Istanbul or Izmir.

I have been to Turkey before in 2021 and find the environmnet conducive for working. The people are friendly too.

FYI, I am a Malaysian citizen and also an experienced person in the field of IT.

Kindly suggest any job openings or links which provide work visa.

Teşekkürler

Warren

@Puanesvaran Subramaniam

Hello,

You need to create an advert in the Job offers in Turkey section of the website should you want your profile to reach employers.

All the best

Bhavna