AIA health insurance

Hey all

does anyone have AIA health insurance? Have read a few posts with positive reviews. Just looking for confirmation and an agent that has been useful to an expat. Any help greatly appreciated. Please, not looking for someone to tell me I don't need it or advice on how to live my life. Seems like a few people on the site answer EVERY post many times with misinformation….I am sure you know who you are but don't realize your info is sometimes wrong. ✌🏻🙏🏻

I want to take  such insurance. Any leads as to where to contact them?

@Condosale1

Regards,

Nat

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : Commercial
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Nat,

Thank you for reply  Yes….would definately like to get more information. My email is [link moderated]. Maybe you could send some info and we could chat in a day or 2?

✌🏻🙏🏻

Steven

Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

@Condosale1

Hello,

You can DM (direct message) any contact details to a member by clicking on his photo/username > choose the send a message option. That way your contact details will be sent to the member in private.

To check any private message you receive, click on the message icon at the top

Regards

Bhavna

@Condosale1

Hello Steven,

Sorry that I reply late. Well this is my contact number *** or please share your contact number and I will call back.

Regards,

Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

@Condosale1

Hopefully you found the info you were looking for.

While I don't have AIA, I do have April France, not to be confused with April Thailand.

Ive read a lot of reviews of people having to fight to get reimbursed with Thai backed insurance companies which is why i opted to go with a France based provider.

I did it directly online myself and my rates are almost the same as an agent quoted me for April Thailand.

just wanted to toss out another option for you