New members of the Poland forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Poland forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Poland if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Thank you very much. My name is Happiness Banda. I am from Zimbabwe and would like to work in Poland. Still making my research and looking into agencies that can help me get a job there

@happybanda63

Hello and welcome !

Make sure that you create your CV in the jobs in Poland section for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

Thank you

@Julien My name is Michael Blessing Mushaninga looking forward to working in Poland im from Zimbabwe

@mushblessing

Hello and welcome !

Find everything you need to know in the following guide : Living in Poland guide for expats

Since you want to work in Poland, you may also create your CV in the Jobs in Poland section for better exposure.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi everyone my name is Dadira Vannessa Mtambalika. I am from Zimbabwe.l am looking for work in Poland.

Hello everyone,

There is a section dedicated to jobs, please create your cv there : Jobs in Poland.

Thank you

Bhavna

Hi Everyone

My Name Is Noor muhammad From Pakistan

i am a truck Driver I Have  1 years experience in   gulf country I have driving licence  saudi arabia

I Have My All documents is Ready

so If anyone Help About That Plz Reply

Thank you very much. My name is Learnmore Nemachena. I am from Zimbabwe. I'm a hardworking person. I am a holder of a degree in Human resources management. I

Hello everyone,

Please note that members looking for a job should refer to the Jobs in Poland section by creating their CV. The forum is not meant for job search.

You will also find so many useful infos, tips and recruitment websites by reading the articles under the Work in Poland section of the Guide.

Thank you

Bhavna

I'm Emmanuel from Nigeria, I have a bachelor's degree Agricultural Science Education (BEd.), I have practiced for over five years in crop and vegetables cultivation, production and management. I'm keenly interested in relocating to Poland, therefore looking forward to getting a job (visa sponsorship job) opportunity in the Agriculture sector to enable easy and smooth relocation to Poland.

@oluwatobiemmanuelade

Hello and welcome !

Please refer to the Jobs in Poland section to create your CV.

You will also find useful information and tips in the articles under the Work in Polandsection of the guide.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi all,

Im new here, I hope you are all well.

I'm a 46 year old South African originally from Zimbabwe. I moved to South Africa from Zimbabwe in 2004 and have been in South since then. I'm now a permanent resident of South Africa.

I'm looking for an opportunity to move to Poland. I have worked in Operations Sales and Dispatch during my stay in South Africa. I'm looking at a truck driving job for a start.

I hope to find an agent who can align me with an opportunity in Porland.

It feels great meeting you all and thanking you in advance.1f609.svg

Gregory

@greggpachy

Welcome on board Gregory !

Feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Poland section and to read the articles of the Guide. They contain so much info about work : Work in Poland

All the best

Bhavna

Présentation:

Hello,

I'm happy to be a new member here to ask questions and share experiences. My goal is to create a lively community where we all can thrive together.

Thank you.

Hello Michelin3,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Could you please tell us more about yourself?

How long have you been living in Poland now?

How is life as an expat there?

Do you have some pieces of advice to share?

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hie all

I'm a a Zimbabwean man aged 40.I moved to Poland last year July, I'm looking for a job in truck driving Industry.

I hope to establish a better future in Poland through the skills I've in what I do.

I'm a friendly man to the society. Hope you may welcome me with warm hands.

Thank you

Eliphas P Kusotera

@kingifrika87

Hello and welcome !

Feel free to crate your CV in the Jobs in Poland section of the website.

You may also browse through the articles of the Living in Poland guide for expats to gather as much information as possible on work.

All the best

Bhavna

Hello everyone,

I am living in Belgium, planning to expatriate in Poland.

I do not look for work since, as a translator - English and Dutch into French -, I can work at home from everywhere.

My passion is music, especially Baroque (have a Master in Musicology at the University of Liege, Belgium) and my marvellous Pyrenean Mountain Dogs. They are what makes me happy 1f600.svg.

I am looking for a house to rent with land, or - better - a farm with space for my dogs.

If you hear from such a location, would you be so kind as to tell me?

Thank you very much! Have a nice evening!

@carolinebijvoet

Hello and welcome on board !

Feel free to create an advert in the housing in Poland section so that members can reach out to you if they have any offers.

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/europe/poland/add.html

All the best

Bhavna

Hi everyone!

just signed up and this can be the beginning of something great! My name is Jerome and I'm a traveler working in Europe (currently Antwerp and Amsterdam). My ex-wife brought me in Poland from The Netherlands (I'm Dutch) and have 2 awesome kids.

Starting a new chapter in my i hope this platform will bring me in contact with other expats in or around Gliwice.

There are many things I like. To name a few: hiking, gardening, tennis, golf, sailing, skiing (yes, this is an outside person), but also just a social get together over coffee, BBQ, sightseeing nearby wonders 

Looking forward to connect with you!

Jerome

@jeromemc

Hello and welcome on board Jerome !

I hope you'll find some interesting info on the forum. Feel free to open a new thread on the Poland forum to seek advice from members.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien   Happy to find this forum!  We decided to move to Poland. My husband has been a US citizen for 17yrs now, but we want to retire in Poland.  He was born in Olsztyn and has family there too. We are overwhelmed with decisions on how/when etc. We have 10 acre farm in Arkansas and will sell off alot and try to limit what we take to a 40ft container. Both of us are artists and can work anywhere. We want to buy a small hobby farm in Poland or Czech within 3 months of our arrival.  If anyone can recommend a cargo freight company i want to start getting quotes. I filled out the form on expat too, but would love to hear others experiences with this. Hubby will go to the Houston, TX Polish embassy to renew his polish passport as well.

@lisalange1959

hello and welcome on board !

Feel free to open a new thread on the Poland forum to seek advice from members. In regards to moving, our partners can provide you some free quotes : https://www.expat.com/en/movers/europe/poland/

All the best

Bhavna

I joined this platform to get information for my friends who are looking to move to Poland. We are currently researching on how to get  jobd and work permit. Please can someone tell me  how to go about this? Thank you

@olowaibironke

Hello and welcome !

Have you read the Poland guide ?

Regards

Bhavna

My name is Babalola Samson from Nigeria, I want to relocate to Poland but still searching for a job that will land me there and bring my dream to reality. Thanks

@lukeson4me

Hello and welcome on board !

Have you read the Living in Poland guide for expats ?

It contains so much information on moving to Poland and finding a job.

Regards

Bhavna

My name is Eveline Iam from Zimbabwe

. Iam moving to warsaw  very soon. I need help/advice about houses to rent and my max is 1600 pln for a 4 bedroom house. And also for non-public schools for my 2 children 12 and 16, ranging from 700 to 1000 pln

Hello Eveline Matika,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

You should post an advertisement in the housing opportunities section in Warsaw. Feel free to include all your requirements for the type of house you are looking for.

I also invite you to read the Living in Poland guide for expats, where you may find useful information.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Thank you Cheryl

@JulienThank you very much,my name is Mercy Rusike from Zimbabwe.l'm looking for a job in Poland l'm a qualified degreed PE teacher.

@mercyrusike76

Hello and welcome

Feel free to create your CV in the Jobs in Poland section.

Regards

Bhavna

Thanks for welcoming me.Noted will do so.

@Julien MY name is Sharon Sandra. I'm 40 years old. I am a Zimbabwean who is currently in South africa. I would like to apply for jobs on poland. I have so much experience in housekeeping and cooking. I am most of my skills working in restaurants as well as being a domestic cook.

May you kindly assist me in any similar jobs.

Thank you for having me here.

@sharonsandra1984

Hello and welcome !

I would suggest that you read the following : How to find a job in Poland

You can also create your CV in the Jobs in Poland section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

Good morning

@Eveline Matika Please can you tell us how you went about getting the visa and what agency did you go through as I am also in search of a job from nigeria in poland and would need your advise and assistance.