New members of the Cape Verde forum, introduce yourselves here - 2024

Hi all,

Newbie on the Cape Verde forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Cape Verde if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

@Julien

Thank you!

Jennie

@EugeniaAvila

Welcome on board Jennie !

Regards

Bhavna

Glad to be here.

Glad to be here.

-@robSCV

Hi Rob,

You could tell us about yourself. Also, your profile says you're looking for information about Cape Verde. It would be helpful if you share what it is that you need information about.

Angelo

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site. So far I've found it really informative. Can anyone advise, where I can but a small piece of land to build a house. I love the Islands but don't know how to go about it. Any guidance would be appreciated. :)  Bri

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site. So far I've found it really informative. Can anyone advise, where I can but a small piece of land to build a house. I love the Islands but don't know how to go about it. Any guidance would be appreciated. smile.png  Bri

-@Sabrinahenderson.com

You will need to work with a real estate agent as land is not advertised for sale and there are no websites.

Angelo

Hi Angelo,

Thank you

Bri

@Julien

Hi , my names are kushimo olasunkanmi ibrahim . I am entrepreneur from lagos Nigeria . I am planning on moving a part of my business to cv as to serve locals and tourist some beautiful nigerian and other african delicacies and beverages  . I will need informations on visa ,residence permit , rent and government registrations . Thanks .

My name is Ayomide from Nigeria. I live in Lagos state. I am a married man with kids. I am a clergyman, also have a little business.

I am currently considering relocating to Cape Verde with my family permanently. Hope to establish my little Jewish ministry there and the little business too.

Thanks a bunch

Hello everyone and welcome on board !

As we tend to keep New members thread for introductions, feel free to open your own topic on the Cape Verde forum to seek advice from members.

All the best

Bhavna

@Julien

Hello,

Nice to be welcomed I to this community. My name is Ugo a Nigerian man interested in the coutry and willing to relocate. I've lived in the England and Scotland where i studied and gained work experience before returning to my country.  I have strengths in pr, market research , branding and education counseling.

@Julien Hi, I am new in this forum. I moved to Cape Verde Islands (Sal Island) two week's ago and i very excited about the country. I want to teach English.

Hi,

I recently celebrated my 70th birthday in Sal Cape Verde, first international trip. I enjoyed the culture and people. Found my location very relaxing. Discovered my birthday May 1st is the same as Cape Verde's Labor day

@Julien I am from Pakistan but now I find a job in Cape Verde. I am ready to do any kind of job. I will give my best.

@Julien I am from Pakistan but now I find a job in Cape Verde. I am ready to do any kind of job. I will give my best.

-@Hamza Chaudhary

Hi Hamza,

Julien and Aurélie are some of the monitors of the forum. They don't offer jobs. I've already replied to you on the other thread on "job opportunities" where you posted this same message.

Angelo

I am John a Nigerian, a medical laboratory scientist, but willing to relocate to CV for any job for a greener pasture

Hello house. I am sorry for not introducing myself for the first time I'm GERALD CHUKS from Nigeria currently residing in cape verde.