Menu
Expat.com

Guidance related to Tamam unpaid loan

Last activity 29 June 2024 by Bizzybone1323

amg4u

Dear Experts,

I have been in Saudi for 1 year, I got a small loan from Tamam 4 installments paid on time and 4 remaining due to some financial crises, I was not able to pay to remaining and after 4 months Tamam registered a case against me, and in result got travel baned, the remaining amount is 2600 SAR that I have to pay.

My salary is always deposit in Al Rajhi bank, and SAMA added a booked entry in my account which is showing -2600 and my salary is 4000 SAR, my question is as soon as my salary is received in my Rajhi account, 2600 will be deducted auto and the remaining amount can be useable from Rajhi account? or do I have to wait till the case is withdrawn by Tamam and Sama allows me to use my remaining amount?

BR

itsmehi

hi. sad to say but you have to pay the remaining amount before you can use your bank account. you have to settle the case and pay the judicial amount and that's the only time you can make any bank transactions related to your account. the amount that's being held from your account will automatically be back to your bank acct once you have settled the case

amg4u

@itsmehi

Thanks for replying, right now my bank dont have any money, but Sama put 2600 unclear amount, the question is if i deposit more than 2600 in account and sama will deduct 2600 that is the remaining amount of Tamam, once its deducted, can i use extra amount that are more than 2600 from my account? For example I deposit 4000 and 2600 will be deducted and can i start using other 1400 from my account?

itsmehi

if they didn't block your bank account yet you can still use it to pay the due amount.  in my case before they blocked the bank after 4 months and that's the only time i can't make any bank transactions. i mean my current acct where they are depositing my salary is blocked but i can still send the amount to my other accts since i do have multiple accts in al rahji amd the hasad. i can still make transactions not until 4 months coz i cannot transfer money even between my accts. if i were you as early as now you have to settle it asap. coz for me i have to use another friend's bank acct to settle the amount and the judicial fee coz i cannot make any transactions.

amg4u

@itsmehi

Thanks for the information, how i can settle the judicial cost? I can see judicial cost but am unable to make payment. Can you tell me the procedure?

sam303021

Hi good day! i want to ask, i already settled everything last december, but why until now I can still see travel ban in my absher acct and still i cannot unfreeze my acct in sama? how many days/weeks until it will be cleared? its been 1 month already and I am due for vacation. thank you

chirlton

@itsmehi good day.if they will freeze the account  how can I pay them?and how much is the judicial fee?and when it is to be paid?thank u

chirlton

@amg4u good day.what happened now in your case with tamam?  I have the same issue  too.i have loan in tama and I have 3 unpaid installment. But I send an email to them requesting  to give  time  till my salary. They reply  to me that my case is resolved .but yesterday I received  message from MOj asking me to settle the full cash..what will happen  to me if I cannot pay the full cash?they will block my account?but how can I pay them?or I'll be in prison? How much is the judicial cost and how to pay it.pls I'm looking  forward for ur response.thank you

chirlton

@itsmehi good pm just want to ask some advice  plscoz I have the same issue..if they will freeze my account  how can I pay the tamam?..my account  is in alraji

Bizzybone1323

Hi i have loan in tamam. And i am goint for 2 months vacation. July till sept. And i already advanced my payment for 2 months. Just want to ask if i can go for vacation? Is there any problem in immigration?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles