Notary Da Nang

Hi All, Anyone know of a western notary available in Da Nang?  I got some papers that require notarized signatures. Hoping that I can get it done locally.

Hi All, Anyone know of a western notary available in Da Nang?  I got some papers that require notarized signatures. Hoping that I can get it done locally.

-@mitsmaak

Search for "Notary Public" on Google Maps.

Your best bet might be "Sea Cucumber notary" at:

106 Đ. 2 Tháng 9

Bình Thuận, Hải Châu

Đà Nẵng

(Google Maps link)

@OceanBeach92107 Thanks for your reply. I will check them out.

Update FYI, They refused to notarize my document. They said that it was illegal for them to notarize legal documents for other countries. I went round with them about it being just a signature/ID verification but they sent me to another government office and they also refusesd. It's a Power of Atty document.

Update FYI, They refused to notarize my document. They said that it was illegal for them to notarize legal documents for other countries. I went round with them about it being just a signature/ID verification but they sent me to another government office and they also refusesd. It's a Power of Atty document.

-@mitsmaak

Now that you've shared the specifics, in a case such as that, the best bet for a foreigner is probably your embassy or consulate, though it's possible that an office of the Vietnam Foreign Service may be able to assist you, depending on the document.

@OceanBeach92107 I'm goiing to use an online notary. The consulate is going to be a plane, hotel, etc..