Menu
Expat.com

Cancellation letter for Cat F visa

Last activity 07 February 2024 by shotokan101

shawnmedia

Very funny,,  got letter from immigration that the minister of interior cancelled of F category of my friends because he is danger for public safety , he is very nice guy ,  know him very well and i am sure he dose t do anything ,  but how is possible without any research and any defense government make like this important decision ?? just OH MY GOD ….1f624.svg1f624.svg1f624.svg

Toon

Government depts work in mysterious ways...

richiecartmann

@shawnmedia

So, no reasons were given?

Toon

Can your friend not make an appeal.... And ask for details of the cancellation...maybe your friend hasnt disclosed something to you that has shown up in their research , or maybe it's a case of mistaken identity

SimCityAT

They have to give a reason.

Toon

Am guessing SIM .... "because he is danger for public safety"  is a reason but they need to explain why and how they come to that conclusion

telf

@shawnmedia  It can be as simple as the ARC registration number has be input wrong into the system so a record shows a crime that someone else is responsible for against your friends ARC number 

SimCityAT

@shawnmedia  It can be as simple as the ARC registration number has be input wrong into the system so a record shows a crime that someone else is responsible for against your friends ARC number 

-@telf

They still have to explain, surely that would ring alarm bells if the crime and reason had nothing to do with you.

shotokan101

@shawnmedia

May I ask if this is a new visa application or has your friend been resident for a few years without a problem and has now had a visa renewal refused?

Thanks,

Jim

Articles to help you in your expat project in Cyprus

All of Cyprus's guide articles