Opportunities as a foreign registered pharmacist

Hello i am a registered pharmacist in Pakistan and want to immigrate malta along with my kids but i am confused that after all the process of getting myself registered in malta will i be able to find job offer that is required for immigration. Will it be worth to get myself registered in malta.

@ummezamiya77

Hello and welcome !

I have created a new thread from your post on the Malta forum so that members can guide you.

Regards

Bhavna

Hello i am a registered pharmacist in Pakistan and want to immigrate malta along with my kids but i am confused that after all the process of getting myself registered in malta will i be able to find job offer that is required for immigration. Will it be worth to get myself registered in malta.         -@ummezamiya77

Welcome

This subject of being a Pharmacist in Malta is coming too often. Not sure where people are getting these ideas from?  Malta & Gozo are 2 very small islands.

malta-mapa-01.jpg

Please search the forum, you will get the answer.

Hello i am a registered pharmacist in Pakistan and want to immigrate malta along with my kids but i am confused that after all the process of getting myself registered in malta will i be able to find job offer that is required for immigration. Will it be worth to get myself registered in malta.

-@ummezamiya77

You would probably need to speak Maltese.

@SimCityAT

Agree with you comments 100%. Apart from the small size of the Maltese Islands, the Maltese government has applied restrictions on the number of licenced pharmacies that are permitted to open in each area.

Pharmacy Licence Regulations state that in every town or village the number of pharmacies shall not  exceed  the  ratio  of  one  pharmacy  for  every  two  thousand  five hundred inhabitants. No  pharmacy  can  open  within  three hundred meters walking distance from a pharmacy in a neighbouring town or village.

Therefore there are only a very limited number of jobs available in this sector and preference would be given to persons who are fluent in both Maltese and English languages.