Moving from Bahrain to Saudi

Hello

I have a plan to go Saudi Arabia from Bahrain. I'm contacted with a employer of Saudi Arabia and I got my job offer letter as well.

Now my first question is I want to know actually what is the process for that and what are the requirement documents?

Secondly The time of submitting my resignation letter to my current employer in Bahrain do I have to mentioned it that I'm going exit or I'm going to Saudi Arabia??

Thirdly my resignation will be accepted with the period of 30dyas notice .if By this time everything is ready for travelling to Saudi Arabia,  like Saudi work visa and ticket for relocating and at the same time my current company in Bahrain if the cancel my visa at my last working day then will I be eligible to travel from Bahrain to Saudi Arabia,?

Fourth If NOC is must required for travelling so I will request it at  the same time of my resignation but if My current  company they denied to give the NOC, do I have any other option or what necessary step I have to take?

Fifth, if my current company tell me that they will not allow me to travel from Bahrain to Saudi Arabia then what is the option for me?

Thank you

Please answer me in details to make clear my confusion.

Please dont go, Bahrain cant afford to lose such a brilliant brains

1) Ask your employer to guide you. Or search the forum. I have explained many times what is needed to get work visa for Saudi from Bahrain

2) No. Resignation is resignation

3) Yes

4) NOC is required to apply for Saudi work visa from Bahrain. It is a must. If you don't get it, you have to go to your country of citizenship and apply for Saudi visa from there

5) No one can stop you from travelling

All your questions are pretty silly. It is clear you have no idea of how things work.  I suggest you do your research by reading the threads on the forum.  No one will spoon feed you by typing details especially when all of that knowledge is available on the forums.

@XTang

Hello, thank you for your kind reply.

This is first time for me I'm trying to move to Saudi Arabia that's why I have no idea and I asked lots a silly question but for your kind reply I really appreciate and thankful to you.

Actually I got a offer already from Saudi Arabia. I have it with me. I just need to know if my saudi employer they make ready my visa and ticket before my last working day at current company  but at my last working day if my current employer they cancel my visa then will I eligible to fly to Saudi Arabia from Bahrain.?

Once the visa is cancelled by your employer you have 30grace days to exit the country or find a new employer.

@XTang
Hello, thank you for your kind reply.
This is first time for me I'm trying to move to Saudi Arabia that's why I have no idea and I asked lots a silly question but for your kind reply I really appreciate and thankful to you.
Actually I got a offer already from Saudi Arabia. I have it with me. I just need to know if my saudi employer they make ready my visa and ticket before my last working day at current company  but at my last working day if my current employer they cancel my visa then will I eligible to fly to Saudi Arabia from Bahrain.?

-@GuestPoster0402

That is what I am trying to explain to you.   Theoretically, if you have a Saudi work visa, you can go whenever from wherever - so yes.  But getting the Saudi visa from Bahrain itself will NOT be easy.