Ooredoo internet bill issue

I had a ooredoo internet connection here in muscat and now I have moved from oman and emailed them to terminate the services. They are still charging me. I wont be going back for now at least not for about a year or so. Can they take any legal action against me or reach me by any chance? I dont want to pay, dont have the money to pay neither I am in the country or have any bank accounts here.

I had a ooredoo internet connection here in muscat and now I have moved from oman and emailed them to terminate the services. They are still charging me. I wont be going back for now at least not for about a year or so. Can they take any legal action against me or reach me by any chance? I dont want to pay, dont have the money to pay neither I am in the country or have any bank accounts here.

-@shreyanarula6

you can't just email the company and ask them to terminate, you need to visit a ooredoo store and cancel the contract if its possible or pay the remaining balance and terminate the contract . if you fail to do so the amount will be billed every month i.e for atleast 3 months after which the connection will be terminated that doesn't mean its not on record cause while taking the connection you must have done it with your id hence it will be moved to debt collection. you can expect the amount to be paid later on.

its better to clear ones dues than run away without paying

If i have left the country and mailed them asking to terminate, coz I wont be visiting to just asking them to terminate them or pay the dues even when I am not using.

I had a ooredoo internet connection here in muscat and now I have moved from oman and emailed them to terminate the services. They are still charging me. I wont be going back for now at least not for about a year or so. Can they take any legal action against me or reach me by any chance? I dont want to pay, dont have the money to pay neither I am in the country or have any bank accounts here.     .    -@shreyanarula6

Also adding that, the internet is not on my name or civil id. Its on my room mates name