Visa requirements of Netherlands

Hai ,

i am planning to move Netherlands for work  . Right now i am doing my study programme in belgium . My visa is expired on october 2023 in Belgium and waiting for the renewal. Now i am staying in Belgium on extension letter.  I am holding an Indian passport

I want to know what is the requirements i need to take care before migrating Netherlands on this condition?

Do i am entitled for 30% ruling?

Do i need to exit Belgium first and then try to proceed my visa procedure from india?

Is there any problem if i travel to india or Netherlands on the time of visa renwel in Belgium?

Do you already have a work contract?

If you dont, then wait for your belgium residency to be renewed.

Since you are already in EU, you can apply direcetly to IND for a work permit from belgium if you have the requirements.

Unless you dont have a legal stay in the future, then you need a visa from INdia

i am entitled for 30% ruling?

You need a residency first

Do i need to exit Belgium first and then try to proceed my visa procedure from india?

Yes; if your residency is not renewed; Do not overstay.

Is there any problem if i travel to india or Netherlands on the time of visa renwel in Belgium?

Yes, the extention letter is just for Belgium. You need a correct residenct card to travel just in case you encounter immigration in India and netherlands

@Guurl thank you for your reply.

There is a  concern that  my work contract is under student status because my visa is student.

-@Guurl

No - 100% no, applicants for the 30% tax benefit must be recruited from outside of the Netherlands, nowhere in Belgium qualifies as all applicants must live at least 150 km from the Dutch border, so residents of Belgium cannot qualify; this link will take you to the Belastingdienst website where you will read all of the requirements.

If the applicant thinks he will qualify for the 30% and it is important to them, then it's best if he returns to India and is recruited from there.

I hope this helps.

Cynic

Expat Team

-@Guurl

As Cynic said you need to be recruited from 150km or more away.

One isn't 'entitled' to the 30% ruling - if you are recruited from abroad AND you meet the other conditions AND the employer that recruited you agrees to support your bid for the 30% ruling, your employer can request it for you after you gain residency.