Unpaid credit card

I have unpaid credit card 3000sar on my vacation, and i wasn't return in saudi because of covid 19,after 2 years i return in saudi with same employer but in new visa and iqama..and luckily i was approve in my loan again but in tasheel finance and i fully paid it, and now i am planing to go exit. My question is what happen to my previous unpaid credit card 2 years ago, because i am wondering i approve in my loan in tasheel even i have unpaid credit card... Did the bank waive my previous unpaid credit card? Can the immigration stop me leaving?

First you should get exit visa, if generated, you no ko need to worry, you can leave freely without any issues.

If exit visa not generated by system then you can come to know what stops.

So try exit visa first

Again I am asking, when you re entered with new vis immigration not stopped in Saudi airport?

@080687josemagno did you manage to go exit?

Yes exited smoothly

With unpaid cc?

I have a wild idea.

We not pay your debt instead of trying to steal?

That way you don't have to worry about getting stopped, arrested, or thrown Into prison.

I have a wild idea.
We not pay your debt instead of trying to steal?
That way you don't have to worry about getting stopped, arrested, or thrown Into prison.

-@Fred

I agree, just pay. It's $800 in USD.  And get a letter in English and Arabic from the CC company to say it's all settled and there are no claims on either side.  I'm assuming the CC company is based in KSA, not somewhere else.

I believe any debts are haram in KSA and other places so it could be very serious.  I remember stories of abandoned vehicles in UAE at the airport after people fled the country because they lost their local income during COVID.  They couldn't pay their lease cost, so legged it out of the country.   Oh dear!

...Did the bank waive my previous unpaid credit card?

Why haven't you called the bank to ask them?

Can the immigration stop me leaving?
       -@080687josemagno

Call immigration, identify yourself and tell them about your unpaid debt. Ask them for their opinion.

Simple, really.

Yes exited smoothly         -@ananthas2015

Member urizalou85's question, "did you manage to go exit?", wasn't directed to you, so I'll ask how it is that you have knowledge of member 080687josemagno's 'smooth exit'?

@ananthas2015 hi.. Were you able to go exit with credit balance?? Will the immigration hold you