Visa status/ application

Does anyone know how to solve the problem with my work visa that shows the status that I am out of the country and that my arrival is expected and I am in the country, the fingerprint, picture, all checks except medical were done but the visa shows the wrong status, in the meantime I traveled and had to when entering, take a visit visa because my work visa has a strange status, the employer sees it as valid, also me on online Expat system but when entering the country, I needed to buy visit visa. Before, I was on a dependent visa and I canceled it in order to switch to a work visa and I got that visa, and now I have a strange situation and I will very likely have to cancel that work visa and leave the country and apply again. Can I apply with the same  CPR number, do I have to change the address on the existing CPR because the CPR is still valid and my driver's license and I want to have everything the same and try to solve this situation, how long does it take to issue new work visa with EMS system while I am out of the country. Thanks

To keep it very simple, your employer needs to send someone to LMRA mina salman with your passport and mark you as "IN" in the system.  I have personally done it myself when they allowed individuals to go to to the mina salman branch.   I don't know why you are making it so complicated.

@XTang Thank you so much! now it is complicated because I did not finish medical check and I traveled out of Bahrain and I ended on visit visa since they did not let me enter on my work visa because they did not see resident permit in the system I guess ( I had visa eith me (hard copy) . So now I have work visa that is valid but not finished and they dont know what to do and me also. Can i go with my passport and try to update? I even went in Immigration they said you need to cancel this work visa in the system and go back to your country and apply again for same visa….and even that option is not the worst but I am afraid that I will wait too long since I will be out of the Bahrain…

That is I always tell people to avoid travel until the residence permit has been issued.  I don't know all the details of what has been done for you and what hasn't but if immigration is saying it, then that is what you have to do.  And it can take up to 3 weeks.  On that visa, don't travel out of Bahrain until all the formalities have been fulfilled.

Thank you, yes true that is best advice, for me was emergency and  I did not know so now I learned on hard way. At least I hope they will return money for visa after my boss cancel in the system.