Taxi from near svishtov to levski

my van died on thursday afternoon and is currently at the garage. im hoping its sorted tomorrow.

my dads frying into sofia on tuesday mid day. im planning to get the train from my place (near svishtov) to levski train station.  then grab a train to sofia, metro over to the airport to get him.

is there a way to organise a taxi online? my bulgarian is shocking (getting better).  so calling isnt an option. they wouldnt understand me any more than id understand them.

I've used True drivers many times and would highly recommend them, you can book online in English through WhatsApp or Messenger or their website.https://truedrivers.net

I've used True drivers many times and would highly recommend them, you can book online in English through WhatsApp or Messenger or their website.
[link under review]

-@PlovdivEd

thank you! your link is under review.i cant see it. would you mind messaging me with the link. sorry being a oain. id rather know i can get t my dad on tuesday :)

Suzi, it you do an online search for True Drivers Bulgaria, they will come up. They've been recommended quite a bit by various forum members and say they do 24/7 all across Bg.

I haven't used them yet -- I tried using their online AI chat to get a quote but it didn't provide one! It was an enquiry for a future journey so I haven't followed up yet. They also have an online booking form or a phone number and probably an email as well.  If you have Viber, that would also work, as it's very popular for messaging in Bulgaria.

@Suzi Masterson

We use TrueDrivers (dot net) all the time for our airport trips. More like a door-to-door limo service (i.e. name board in arrivals, water and wifi in the car, working AC, that kinda thing) than a street taxi, so it's not cheap (70 euros each way for Plovdiv, it might be over twice that for your gaff). Great for an emergency like this, and they speak English and use Whatsapp so it's very easy. If you PM me I'll give you their Whatsapp number (if you can't find it yourself).

@gwynj

ive just booked for 259lev. for the situation im very happy to pay. likley would be ok with the van being ready. but, i dont have to stress now.

@janemulberry i did do that. ive had zero luck finding bulgarian companies on google recently.

Glad you got something organised. :)

@Suzi Masterson Hi, you can call OK Svishtov

0631 64449

@Adriana Petrova

arw they english speaking or happily to be patient with my lack of bulgarian?

my vans still of the damn road. i need to get to sboshtove agai

I am so sorry, Suzi. Do you have a neighbour you can use Google Translate with who'll call a taxi for you?

I am so sorry, Suzi. Do you have a neighbour you can use Google Translate with who'll call a taxi for you?

-@janemulberry

ive text a taxi driver using a translate app. hopefully he will come back to me. id forgotten i had his number :)

we did get into svishtov because of another memebre of this forum who has a house near mine ran me to svoshtov. and to pleven. kept my dad quiet because he is here doing work om the house. hes a retired builder. and a work a holic haha

fingers crossed for tomorrow. otherwise they wil lhave to manage with the local shop until wed when the van is hopefully ready.

im back in engaland on monday

I hope that taxi driver gets back to you ASAP.

Glad your dad is able to help with your house.

The whole moving this is worth it, but just so messy and complicated!