Planning on Moving to Montenegro

Hello, I have been doing some research and I am planning on visiting in September.   I am coming prepared with all the legal documentation needed to initiate the process if I am able to find an area that meets my needs.  I was just in Italy for a while but the visa process is quite extensive and I dont qualify until my social security retirement starts.  All the other options require large amounts of financial investments.  i returned to the US determined to find a place that I can live even if it was 3 months in and 3 months out and I stumbled across Montenegro. 

I have done research an various options and wanted to ask if anyone can provide some guidance to opening a business since that one give you the most flexiblity of traveling.  Also the area that I am drawn to is Herceg Novi (Igalo and Meljine) .  My plan is to come and stay because i know I am going to fall in love with Montenegro!  I need help and I wanted to ask those who are currently there if they know of anyone who has a 1 bedroom apt with modern amenities?  I am looking to arrive in September and would like to have a longterm rental in an area that may have gardening space.

If you have any suggestions or recommendation to stay connected with local expats and english speaking folks pleae let me know.  I speak english and spanish - learning some Italian.

I look forward to connecting soon.

I am also interested in moving to Montenegro permanently.  My father grew up in Kotor and I have visited alot.  I speak the language, even though I was not born there.  What is the process for starting, Let me know what you have done so far.