Sweden expatriation assistance agencies

@Julien

My name is Mark.  My wife, Jeanne (pronounced like Genie) and I are both music teachers in the U.S.  I have taught at the collegiate level for the past 25 years after teaching high school choirs.  My wife's specialty is teaching elementary music.  We are each teaching music this coming school year in the U.S. while we work toward getting all the proper paperwork together and applying for music jobs in Sweden.  We prefer southern Sweden, as we have good friends (also musicians) living in Vanersborg.  We both have limited Swedish language skills (but are working on it) so we are focusing right now on International Schools where the teaching would be in English.

We have searched for companies or people who specialize in helping people like us make the move to Sweden.  We would really like to find someone or some company who can help walk us through each step along the way.  Looking forward to reading the forum.  Any advice is appreciated.  Have a great day!

Hello Mark, welcome on board !

Please note that I have created this new thread on the Sweden forum so that members can guide you.

While waiting for their recommendations, feel free to read the articles of the Living in Sweden guide for expats.

All the best

Bhavna