Moving a 1991 Nissan 300ZX non TT

I just wonder if anyone know if it possible to transport old car like mine to Vietnam since I have dual citizen ship of US and Vietnam. I do some research and it said the car can't be older than 5 years and minimum of 10,000 km so I just wonder if there other regulation for this type of old car. thank you

Not likely for any amount that would be approaching reasonable.

I think you'll may need to be very well connected to be able to transport an older car. When I was on the back of a Grab scooter back in 2018, I saw an exact clone of my 1969 Mustang Convertible in Saigon. Not sure how they brought it over. I don't think it has been in VN since 1969.

I just wonder if anyone know if it possible to transport old car like mine to Vietnam since I have dual citizen ship of US and Vietnam. I do some research and it said the car can't be older than 5 years and minimum of 10,000 km so I just wonder if there other regulation for this type of old car. thank you

-@Thien Ho

Since you list yourself as a "Vietnamese Citizen", you'll hopefully have no problem translating Circular No.  45/2022/TT-BTC  amending and supplementing regulations on "Conditions for imported and temporarily imported cars and motorbikes" (PDF File Direct Download Link from the website of the official government electronic newspaper)

(Source link)