Huroob on me.68 days now,don't know what to do, help pls

Dears ,I came to saudi by company Visa in this year January 18 th and from the same day i have started my work in the company. So i have completed a month and recieved salary but it was not the same as they agreed to give me.so  i talk with my employer and he was like he can't give the amount of money what he promised to give before and he told may be after 1 year he can give me that salary that we both agreed for working me here.So the Qiwa contract was still there i didn't accepted nor rejected but i make a request for modification for that contract in the Qiwa. But my owner is like he doesn't even want to talk anything about this matter.So after 10 days the contract automatically gets cancelled.so i refused to work for a very much lesser salary as compared with there offer which only the main reason to drag me here. After that one more month i worked and i informed the owner that you should have to give me the same salary which was agreed before by both of us. So the day i left from there my sponsor put Huroob on me.He was taking some kind of revenge with me now it's almost 68 days now .I am in so much tension , can anyone give me some suggestions . please help me to solve this problem.i am expecting your suggestions as soon as possible , please.

Hello, how did you resolve the matter because am about to leave Nigeria for a car wash job through a company visa

I am asking for having some suggestions or solutions so that i can get it done. But i didn't receive any response even after posting here.

@Sodiqmisbahu if I get to know about the solutions for this then I will surely inform you because I know how hard it is to get an appropriate advice from some one who has knowledge in this

@Ansal Meeran please give me your saudi contact number

@SyedAkram80

Mob:- ***

Moderated by Bhavna 3 months ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Ansal Meeran

Hi

You will have to go to HR ministry website and file case against him

@amlakiYes sir.But it's already finished the time period of 60 days.So by considering this (60 days finished)as per the ministry ,do we have to report to the ministry within this 60 days right  ? So now this is my biggest concern that if I go to file a case will this affect the case in any negative manner ?Is there any chance to get deport for me ?