Switching Jobs - EP transfer dilemma - Need urgent advise

Hello,

I'm an expat currently working with CompanyA holding a EP now. I hold an offer from another company(CompanyB) and this company wants to start processing my EP stage 1 application. However, I'm also in the final stages of interview with CompanyC and in case I get the offer from CompanyC, i am surely inclined towards joining CompanyC since it is a much better role. The only reason I accepted CompanyB's offer is as a backup plan and the company wanted me to accept it within a deadline.

The dilemma i have is that by the time I receive the offer from CompanyC, the stage 1 approval from CompanyB would already be there in the system. At this stage, will it cause a problem if I decide to decline CompanyB's offer and proceed with joining CompanyC? Will the stage  1 application by Company B that is already there in the system cause a problem for Company C to proceed with stage 1 approval for Company C?

(P.S- My EP with my current company (CompanyA) is still active and i will be asking my current employer to cancel my EP and also provide NOC only after stage 1 approval of EP by the prospective employer i.e CompanyB or CompanyC)

Please advise if anyone knows about this …

@Facekeeper Dear community! Appreciate anyone's thought in this