Is Mauritius best for business purposes

I am in plan of establishing in Mauritius,needing friends for business affairs,fanning and exposure of the area.

Can we get together?

Elisha.

@eligeniusmichael1

Hello and welcome !

If you want to do business in Mauritius, you need to seek professional guidance.

Being successful in business in Mauritius is hard and risky ! I strongly recommend that you contact the Economic Development Board (EDB) to enquire about business opportunities before taking a decision : https://edbmauritius.org/

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Hello Bhavna

Hopefully you're doing great!thanks for the advice.Do you engage also in business there in Mauritius?

And I would like to know how riskier is it,since am eager to export meat to Mauritius.

Regards.

Elisha.

I am in plan of establishing in Mauritius,needing friends for business affairs,fanning and exposure of the area.
Can we get together?
Elisha.

-@eligeniusmichael1

Hi Elisha,

Please get in touch by pm.In a similar scenario and might be able to work for mutual benefit.

Regardless of all the advice in good spirits for risk: Business in Mauritius is scalable if you know your market right and aim it to the correct clientelle.

Rather than competing against the big boys-I have found that working alongside with them gives a nice margin and profit.

@eligeniusmichael1

I don't do business in Mauritius. I work for Expat.com!

The EDB can guide you.

@sv250616

Hello!

I had a busy week,much occupied couldn't even grab my phone for a really.

Hopping that everything is well with you out there.

Can we get into footstep of how we can archive this in greatest way,despite of being riskier.

Here is my email

Moderated by Cheryl 3 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello

eligeniusmichael1,

Please note that contact details should not be posted on the forum.

You can share such information by using the private messaging system.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team