Hi I'm searching for winter let in Malta/Gozo please

Please could someone offer advice on a letting agent or someone who has,flat to rent please on ground floor or with a lift from October .I would be most grateful.Malta or Gozo please in Central.location.

Thanks.

@annenatasha  Don't agree on any property without seeing it first.

@annenatasha

Hello,

I would suggest that you create an advert in the Housing in Malta section. You might receive some offers.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna

Thank you.

@GozoMo

Thank you

Have a look at the Facebook group "Gozo Properties for Long-Term Let" if you are considering Gozo.

I am currently looking at renting a second property in Gozo at the moment and have found this group more useful than Estate Agents' website pages. Estate Agents have a tendency to not update their web pages so you will find properties listed that have been let out months (if not years 1f615.svg) previously.  When you phone or message to enquire, you will then be offered "a suitable alternative" that is inevitably much more expensive.

As GozoMo very correctly suggested  ...Don't agree on any property without seeing it first. I have seen some places that looked quite nice on the photos that in reality where literally a House of Horror when viewed in person.

@Evreham

Thanks so much I really appreciate advice .regards anne

@Evreham   Gozo Properties for Long Term Let do not usually have properties for less than a years rental.

@GozoMo thanks

I assume you have an EU passport, if not you can only stay ninety days.

@GozoMo

Yes have eu passport