Should i get an Orfi Marriage

i met an egyptian guy. i'm an american. we both don't love each other and we know it but want to have fun together and stay in hotels in egypt. i want to know how much does this cost, will it stay on my personal record and follow me back to the US? what documents do i need to show? i don't want anything that says i have been married on my record when i go back. also can he use this marriage as a way to come with me to america?

Following , replies will be useful to me also

Be careful with orffi marriage

There's some points to take care about

You're free to pm

What documents are needed to get a orfi and can my boyfriend manke it in advance before I come to egypt.

We are both tired af staying in seperate rooms every time we are together. Read we want more 1f601.svg

Orfi marriage can be done at any lawyer office, it's just a paper not notarized by the givern

@Janie24

You can make orfi marriage with a lawyer in Egypt but you need to be there

If you want guidance

Call me ****

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@fuzzybear123

Hello can come to America with you through marriage for sure but this requires some papers to do in Egypt and stamps from the embassy of Egypt and America as well

If you need guidance

Call me ***

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@mounirrealestate11

For reasons of personal safety and security please do not post ANY contact details here.

@Ahmed Saman

Hi but it will need some kind of stamp from the lawyer. We did one the last time i was down but the hotel told it needed an official stamp.

How much will it cost.

Thank you in advance.