Lease agreement

Good day every one my name is Paul and will be travelling to Portugal for work I need a rent agreement for a period of 4 months how do I go about it

Hi Paul,

It is now compulsory to have an employment contract in order to obtain a work visa. Is that your case? Tourist visas are not for work.

You won't find rentals for a period of 4 months. Try Airbnb.

Good day every one my name is Paul and will be travelling to Portugal for work I need a rent agreement for a period of 4 months how do I go about it

-@eng nyia

This sounds to me like are coming to Portugal not to find work, but work for 4 months on a job that you have been employed to do. Itf that is the case then I would recommend asking your employer for support. Maybe the employer will be able to provide short term services accommodation for you. However, that should be part of your work contract.

Paul, follow @TGCampo's advice. There are cases where the employer provides accommodation, especially for some jobs in tourism or agriculture. If you're looking for accommodation yourself, I can assure you that it's extremely difficult and if you find something affordable regarding costs,  you'll only find unsuitable places.

Hello Paul, whereabouts in Portugal do you require accommodation?