Overstay one month

What is the likliehood of being blacklisted after a one month overstay. I over stayed because I lost my passport waited for a new passport and then overstayed by a couple of days.  However I could not leave as immigration  told to gather a host of different information (police records on where I had stayed etc) to enable me to exit the country. After a month of doing this I ended up over staying not 3 days but one  and a half months. 

Local immigration offer an under the table fee to fix all problems but it is hugely expensive.

My over stay fine should be around 15 million but I want to know if I will be blacklisted - is there a way of telling?

What is the likliehood of being blacklisted after a one month overstay. I over stayed because I lost my passport waited for a new passport and then overstayed by a couple of days.  However I could not leave as immigration  told to gather a host of different information (police records on where I had stayed etc) to enable me to exit the country. After a month of doing this I ended up over staying not 3 days but one  and a half months. 
Local immigration offer an under the table fee to fix all problems but it is hugely expensive.

My over stay fine should be around 15 million but I want to know if I will be blacklisted - is there a way of telling?

-@Jules Jules 68

Sure.

Hire a lawyer (directly or through a visa agency).

Good luck!