New Friends

I'm excited to be here to meet new people and enhance my English skills! As an Omani citizen, I'm passionate about sharing insights into life in Oman and helping expats navigate various aspects,  I'm looking forward to lively discussions and making meaningful connections. Thank you!

Ghaith

For starters, can you let me know if you know someone who can provide daily pick-up and drop service from Al Gubrah to Rusayl Industrial Area? 😃😃😃

I'm new here and my office doesn't provide transportation.

@CA Shashikant Munnaswami

That's a hard one 😃

Apps like OpenSOUQ and OLX could be perfect starting points for your search. You might find better deals compared to Uber.

@Ghaith Al.mahrouqi please I need active email address of Oman embassy. Who can help me with one?  The one in the internet is not going through.

@chukwuchinenye431

For the most accurate and current contact information for the Omani Embassy, it's best to check the official website of the Omani Ministry of Foreign Affairs or contact them directly. Additionally, embassies often have social media accounts where they can provide up-to-date contact information.

Regarding the Nigerian Embassy in Oman, there is indeed no Nigerian embassy located in Oman. Instead, the Nigerian embassy responsible for Oman is located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. You can reach out to the Nigerian Embassy in Riyadh for assistance.

Here are the contact details for the Nigerian Embassy in Riyadh:

Embassy of Nigeria, Riyadh:

Email: info@nigerianembassy-sa.org

Phone: +966 11 488 1170

Address: Diplomatic Quarters, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

@Ghaith Al.mahrouqi

Thanks for your kind response. But what I need actually is Oman embassy email address and not for Nigerian embassy, please if you can help me with contact information and email address of Oman embassy/ministry of affairs. I will greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

@chukwuchinenye431

Sure, I understand. You can find the contact information and email address for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Oman below:

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Oman:

Address: Al-Khuwair, Muscat, Oman

Phone: +968 24 69 12 34

Fax: +968 24 69 23 45

Email: Email: info@mofa.gov.om

Please verify this information by visiting the official website or contacting them directly.