Life at Nasiriyah

I would like to know how is life at Nasiriyah city? Amenities and services?

Is there any international schools? Kindergartens?

@Baraa Hammoudi

Hi Baraa, i can see you want to move to Nasiriyah-Iraq, about your question, well lets start with school and KG, as (INTERNATIONAL) schools & KG they are not available, there  are public (government) school and (local) private school only, i do not advice to go for public school if you have kids, its better to enroll in private ones, they provide kinda acceptable service (better than public).

Regarding services and amenities, are available everywhere in Iraq, the difference is that your expectations and standards of these services and amenities.

People there are very generous and welcoming foreigner families and individuals (more for families).

You will face letter bit obstacle in thier lifestyle and standards till you ve familiar with it everything will be ok  with you.

As city its more in Tribe standard not similar to Baghdad and Kurdistand, also its up normal to walk out side in the market with wearing scarves, in addition going out wearing trousers without long shirt will definitely not much welcomed, in general its medium size city (comparing to other cities in Iraq), you will see many religious activities there, salaries and income somehow lower than average (to Iraq), if you work in oil companies you will have high income.

Its better to have someone to help you before you come down there if your sponsor company do not prepare everything for you.

If you want any thing from there i have friends may  helping you to allocate there

I hope i answered you questions.

Abdulsameea