Accommodation / Avocado oil supplies

Am Betty Mbelwa from southern Highlands Tanzania. Am a producer of virgin avocado oil and have a nice beautiful land along the river side. would like to get a company or individuals who we can do business partnership .  Either in hotel, cottage building for accommodation.  Also  those who will be interested in avocado oil exportation / importaion

@bettymbelwa

Hello and welcome !

I suggest that you create an advert in the classifieds under the business partners section so that members can contact you : https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/africa/tanzania/

All the best

Bhavna

@bettymbelwa,

Hello Betty,

I am currently residing in the US with prospects of relocating to Dar Es Salaam. After reading your post; I'm interested in the logistics of your Avocado farm. Are you looking for processing facilities to turn your raw commodity into a saleable oil for export to other African countries, US, Europe or Asia? Are you developing a marketing strategy,  that can address these would be lucrative markets? Are you looking at local distribution channels, with the Government programs, offered by Mama Samia Hassan? Are you looking for investment opportunities with and by fellow Tanzanians or Expats? These are a few questions to pursue. I am looking to relocate within the near future to Dar Es Salaam. I have a degree in Deviant Behavior and Social Control and minored in Marketing.  Contact me , Keith *** : ***, so we can discuss further avenues, for your business venture.

Respectfully,

Keith ***

Moderated by Bhavna last month
Reason : This is a public forum, please click on member's photo to dm your personal contact details. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct