Menu
Expat.com

Holding salary payments

Last activity 10 July 2024 by slmohomed90

slmohomed90

Hi dear sir I came Oman in visit visa and got a job in a interlock production factory as a total business manager like total in charge they offer me a good and reasonable salary.once I joined the factory there was in a lost my task is to make it on profit and solve the problems.i was slowly getting to solve the issue and ask them the sallery owners reply was no money.i almost three month be patients.they provide me only the daily beta for food.i knew there is profits on company because I am the one who handles the accounts also.at last they kick me out from the factory just like nothing I want to police and then I know that they provide the visa for again visit under the manager name I got all the documents and papers that I worked and finished.if required client support also I can take to take my salary what should I do

Articles to help you in your expat project in Muscat

• Setting up a business in Oman
    Setting up a business in Oman

A major change came a few years ago when it was officially decided that expatriates do not need an Omani partner ...

• Finding a job in Oman
    Finding a job in Oman

While it's not recommended for anyone to go to Oman to look for a job, it's important to ensure you have a ...

• Work conditions in Oman
    Work conditions in Oman

Working in Oman offers a unique combination of professional opportunities and cultural experiences. The country ...

• The Omani lifestyle
    The Omani lifestyle

Before moving to Oman, people should be aware of the local lifestyle. The Omani way of life is a unique blend of ...

• The health system in Oman
    The health system in Oman

Most of the time, when securing a job in Oman, your employer will provide you with health insurance, but it is ...

• Driving in Oman
    Driving in Oman

Expatriates tend to prefer to drive in Oman, as public transportation isn't fully implemented across the ...

• Banking in Oman
    Banking in Oman

Oman's banking sector is characterized by a mix of well-established local banks, international bank branches, ...

All of Muscat's guide articles