Menu
Expat.com

Cyprus Taxis

Last activity 01 August 2024 by CyMan

CyMan

Dear Friends,  I am aware that Cyprus does not have Uber and wonder whether there is any alternative to airport taxis;  also for runs from villages to the airport or into the city.  Thank you.

Toon

I think there is bolt but maybe limited otherwise its seeking private hire but beware these are not strictly legal as many are doing these runs for cash and are not licensed or insured as taxis

CyMan

@Toon

Point take.  Thanks again :-)

phildraper

Good bus service from Paphos airport to loads of places. A bit slower than a taxi but u get a chance to enjoy the scenery and its cheap  lol

Toon

Other taxi apps

Cabcy

Taxicab

iTaxi

CyMan

Thanks; I'll check them out  :-)

aceshigh

RideNow is a good self drive option, they have areas to pick up or leave at the airports, coral bay, Paphos as well as Larnaca, Nicosia and Limassol. But not for village areas. The app shows you where available cars are and you reserve, get in and the leave it in the zoned area for the next person.

Depending in traffic, Chloraka side of Paphos to Paphos Gardens area costs €3

CyMan

@aceshigh  Thanks; sounds like a good deal but I am located in a village just now and it seems there are no options :-(

CyMan

@CyMan  Thanks again.  So, for example, if I was going from say Peyia, Coral Bay or Yeroskipou, would this be an option for me?

Toon

For Peyia Coral bay  certainly Roberts Taxis have always been fair and reasonable

CyMan

Thanks again 1f600.svg

Articles to help you in your expat project in Cyprus

All of Cyprus's guide articles